What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kerr and parker

jy

Juniors
we need an organising half to sort out our directionless rabble of a forward pack.we need a longer kicking game. the only person in either club to go anywhere near to providing this is kerr. prince to 5/8. wilson to ryde/eastwood at best. we need some mongrel in the forwards. someone who can hit and hurt. who can create a bit of doubt in the opposing packs minds. let's throw in parker and see how he goes. he can't do much worse than what's being delivered at the moment. our forwards are the pussycats of the competition. the clean cut nice guys.

tiger78

Juniors
I think Kerr is a must, I feel Payten was better off the bench so could you start with Parker? Why can't Cashmere smash them ? he's a big boy. Should be in first grade earning the big $$$ with his build.

jy

Juniors
to add to that, harrison and halatua has a great ring to it in the centres. elford has been a great buy for us but it's just not working at the moment. he has hands like feet every second week. gives away a lot of possesion. halatau is a class act. i keep hearing how good harrison is so let's see what he's got.

tiger78

Juniors
Harrison a MUST in the centres with Halatau, Elford is way out of form. If any of the kids can handle it it's Bronson.

Once Dead

Bench
Because 9 times out of 10 they are fitter, more capable of handling pressure and have first grade experience.....comprende?

jy

Juniors
obviously ... 106 - 0 suggests the current forwrad pack are more than holding their own in both fitness and pressure. let's sign them all up for life. excellent work.

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
jy said:
obviously ... 106 - 0 suggests the current forwrad pack are more than holding their own in both fitness and pressure. let's sign them all up for life. excellent work.

:roll:
it may have been these players who got beat 106 - 0 , in the last two weeks, but it was these same players who have given us our best season in four years.

jy

Juniors
unfortunately ... that aint that hard. the facts are we were absolutely annhilated two weeks in a row albeit by very good teams - teams i wouldnt be surprised to see contest this year's grand final. even when we were winning games it wasn't as though our forwards were dominating. we have lacked a big hitter all year. we simply don't have one. let's try and find one.

Suzie

Juniors
Gotta agree with A J and pete here - they have taken us to the top 8, but the last 2 weeks have destroyed that position. It doesn't mean they can't turn it around and claw back into the eight - well....I hope it doesn't :(

Vicious

Bench
jy wrote:

it may have been these players who got beat 106 - 0 , in the last two weeks, but it was these same players who have given us our best season in four years.

Why do you people accept mediocrity???Our aim should be to win a grand final ASAP,not finish 8th or 9th this year(thats great it`s better than last year),maybe improve a spot or two next year!What sort of attitude is that?????
As much as I hate to say it,successfull clubs like the Roosters are ruthless.The management,the coach and the players.They don`t accept 2nd best!
I`d be a lot happier if our supporters started adopting the same attitude! :x :x

jy

Juniors
well said. i for one am sick of copping crap off saints and easts fans about my team getting flogged. we all love buckets and satts and skando but i'd rather support a team that won than a team of nice guys.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
jy said:
well said. i for one am sick of copping crap off saints and easts fans about my team getting flogged. we all love buckets and satts and skando but i'd rather support a team that won than a team of nice guys.

I guess its safe to say those 3 put a new definition to a well gel pack