What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin 'Buddha' McGuiness

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Steveo said:
Top class centre we signed today is Junior Langhi from The Eels, now that should spark off another load of abuse!!

LOL!! Oh give yourself the premiership right now! You're a shoe in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Junior Langi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Junior Langi :lol: . "World Class"...

Buddha wasn't the scapegoat. That was Ben Walker. Buddha was injured too often to be a scapegoat.

c_eagle

Juniors
LOL.. "Our club can now afford to buy world class centres"

Junior Langi?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Try and stop me from getting mad.

MEE

Juniors
Junior Langi

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gobbso

Juniors
c_eagle said:
That's because he was useless.

He would get eaten alive in the NRL at 6. You are closer to the ruck at 5/8th, therefore, you do more tackling.

Oh well, as long as he has fun in front of 2 thousand Salford fans. I hope he enjoys division 1 just as much.

Useless? Dead set mate, no offence, but have a look at where you're travelling in the comp. If you want to call anyone useless, start by looking at your own backyard. Any team that's got Nick Bradley-Koala in their backline is struggling. How the hell Dessie and the club seen more value in him then Buddha has got me stumped :lol:

McGuinness is and always has been a classy player. Even ill admit he had a shocking 2003 season at Brookvale, but one bad season compiled with injury and the entire side performing below par, doesn't make him a busted arse. He could have done wonders for the Sea Eagles if given the chance. The way he was treated and told he was not wanted by the club was very unprofessional to say the least. Sadly Manly's loss is Salford's gain.

Nugby

Juniors
Junior Langi world class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, I was just going to add that they kept peppering Rhys Wesser with bombs which he sucks at. That tactic wouldn't have worked against any other team + the normal "haven't played in months" excuse

Langi! :lol: :lol: :lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
hmm you'd think I'd be over it by now...

but nah, sorry!!

JUNIOR LANGI!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to see he is doing well! Anyone can kill it in England... expecially any manly boy but I don't think we had a need for him anymore!