What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin Gordon's speed = Myth

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Who cares if he is faster the Hayne,i never said Hayne was fast,this thread is about the overrated speed of Kevin Gordon.

Eels Dude

Coach
What happened to your Brain Drain thread? Can't you just keep posting in there please? You may as well as the mods are going to move it there sooner rather than later.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
What happened to your Brain Drain thread? Can't you just keep posting in there please? You may as well as the mods are going to move it there sooner rather than later.

Why click on this thread if you don't like what i post you genius,people can clearly see the username of the person who has started a thread,if they don't like what that person says then don't click on it you dope,its pretty simple you simpleton.

slammingsam

Juniors
Maloney put the kick in didnt he ? He was hanging back on halfway nearly..he was always going to get him as he was cutting cross the field.

Eels Dude

Coach
Why click on this thread if you don't like what i post you genius,people can clearly see the username of the person who has started a thread,if they don't like what that person says then don't click on it you dope,its pretty simple you simpleton.

Nah. I'd much rather post in this thread just to let you know how stupid you are. It wouldn't be a proper Haynetrain thread if half the posts weren't just bagging you out so I'll help your cause.

boxhead

First Grade
FFS!

Kevin Gordon is QUITE EASILY one of the fastest players in Rugby League, hell he's probably WITHOUT PEER. Stupid stupid thread from a stupid stupid person.

Tamwelg

Juniors
um.... Yeah ok.... He is so slow. I can't believe the sh*t this moron continues to dribble over and over again.

Red Bear

Referee
I dont think his speed is a myth, but i dont think he's a particularly good footballer just yet. Doesnt have great awareness. You can survive with speed on the wing at most levels but you need a bit more football nous at NRL level.

Shedload of potential tho!

Tamwelg

Juniors
How old is this guy? Based on his posts and replies, I reckon he's got to be about 12 years old.