What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Origin III - Wed 17 Jul - QLD 4-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horrie hastings

First Grade
Love the Blues. Hate the Klein.

That penalty try bollocks at the end made me want to waste a perfectly good beer & hurl it at my flatscreen. C***,

Great game though. One of the best.

p.s Suck it Queensland you cane toad shagging gronks.
p.p.s F*** Wally Lewis.

yeah i was thinking WTF on the decision to have a review for a penalty try, there wasn't even a penalty there let alone a penalty try, i just thought WTF he wants to get QLD back into this game for a grand stand finish.

How good was Connor Watson when he came on, he really sparked NSW.

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade

Wednesday​

Origin III: NSW v QLD​

Haumole Olakau'atu (NSW)
  • Both charged with Grade 3 Contrary Conduct in melee (31 min)
  • Base penalty 3 matches
  • His options:
    Early plea - 2 matches
    Guilty at panel / no contest - 3 matches
  • PLEA: TBC
What an absolute deadshit. How many times has a player in the NRL been suspended for something in a game they weren't even playing in?

gUt

Coach
Harsh on Cobbo, NSW mobbed him and gave him no space. He tried to get going but good defense prevented him

King hit

Coach
In just 2 games Dylan Edwards has scored a try, set up 2 others, won a man of the match award and won a decider in Brisbane. In 5 games Reece Walsh hasn’t scored a try or set up one and biggest moment is being sent off.

Artiste

Juniors
He was carrying on like a cranky old man in the press conference. He was whingeing and moaning that Murray should have been sent off. This is why I consider him "smug", he thinks his team never does anything wrong and are like angels, but he grubs it up just like everyone else.

Also amazed at Slater whingeing about how Walsh was dealt with by NSW. Walsh injured himself in an accident, but the way Slater carried on post match you would think he was subjected to head high tackles on every run he made.

Qld - ungracious winners, sooky losers.
Billy Slater is such a f**king sore loser oh my god I’ve never seen anyone carry on so ungraciously like you said

He also has a hard on for Reese Walsh

Munky

Coach
He was carrying on like a cranky old man in the press conference. He was whingeing and moaning that Murray should have been sent off. This is why I consider him "smug", he thinks his team never does anything wrong and are like angels, but he grubs it up just like everyone else.

Also amazed at Slater whingeing about how Walsh was dealt with by NSW. Walsh injured himself in an accident, but the way Slater carried on post match you would think he was subjected to head high tackles on every run he made.

Qld - ungracious winners, sooky losers.

In 2007 Melbourne had a tactic of using a GI floating bomb and have the chaser's murder the fullback.

Crocker would have been sent under current rules for his hit on Stewart under current rules.

Billy also pioneered slide kicking players in the head while they were scoring.

Good good mate Cam also deliberately used a UFC submission in a prelim to wreck Cayless's shoulder.

My point, Billy is one the biggest grubs to ever lace a boot and played fifteen years for the grubbiest club to ever field a team.

Artiste

Juniors
Its a f**king joke.. in the news today they are desperate to try and say Luai started it by 'running' at DCE. bottom line QLD were going to get the ball and DCE had a brain explosion and decided to push Luai in the face. What's Luai supposed to do stand there and cop it? and agree on Nanai he doesn't come in like that DCE probably gets away with starting it, the push and shove between them fizzles out and QLD have the ball on out 30m line. After the whole thing blew up the correct penalty was awarded and yes Nanai should have definitely copped the harshest penalty. the rest was habdbags at 10 paces.

Didn't get the rub of the green.. get f**ked Slater and DCE you whining pricks. You had a run there between the 50th and 60th minute where Klown decided to blow 3 penalties and 1 set restart for you on the trot for shit that had been let go all day.

And you lost the penalty count for dumb foul play shit. lifting tackle, tackling in the air, hitting the kicker late, staring a 'Mele' and my favorite protégé/mentor moment the kick in the head!

Rant over.. haha
He tried to award the most ludicrous penalty try to them that I’ve ever f**king seen in my life

Artiste

Juniors
yeah i was thinking WTF on the decision to have a review for a penalty try, there wasn't even a penalty there let alone a penalty try, i just thought WTF he wants to get QLD back into this game for a grand stand finish.

How good was Connor Watson when he came on, he really sparked NSW.
That incident of the so-called penalty try had me yelling at the bastard
It was the most obvious corrupt decision I’ve seen and we know we’ve seen a few
Thank God it was overturned otherwise, honestly they would have to be an investigation