What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin Kingston -> Eels

Gronk

Staff member
KEVIN KINGSTON

Date of Birth: 17-5-1983
Birthplace: Babinda, Qld
Junior Club: Nerang Tigers
Position: Hooker
Height: 178cm Weight: 92kgs
Rep Honours: None
Previous Clubs: None
Was married to Melissa on the Gold Coast during the off-season, Kingston again proved throughout 2007 to be a reliable and effective player from the dummy half position. Managed by teammate Lance Thompson, Kingston is another to enjoy a game of golf on his days off.
Q & A WITH KEVIN
What’s the best thing about playing football? Doing something I love and not having to work 9-5
Who’s the toughest player in the NRL? Shane Webcke - Because he plays tough but not dirty
Who’s the toughest team in the NRL and why? Newcastle - When Joey's on it's tough to defend
What Rugby League player admire and why? Any player who'd played for Queensland because I grew up watching them
Career Highlight: Playing in the Semi-Final against St-George
What do you do outside of football? Camping, golf or sitting home and watching a DVD
Favourite food: My wife's Chicken Cassarole
Favourite TV show: The OC
Favourite movie: Dumb & Dumber
Favourite book / magazine: Kostya Tszyu Book
Favourite travel destination: Australia

http://www.sharks.com.au/index.php?id=630

bartman

Immortal
So that's our back up hooker to Keating I guess, and the recruitment for next year drawing to a close?

He looks the rugged type in the photo - anyone remember seeing him play?

Gronk

Staff member
76321610.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good luck to him, couldn't play any worse than Riddell did this season, And he would be on a lot less.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'd welcome KK MK2 at the club however I challenge anyone who hasn't done so, to watch Marty Mitchell closely on sunday and then tell me why our coaching staff have decided to choose Kinga ahead of him.

Marty mitchell outplayed him only 2 weeks ago, infact he outplayed Seu Seu..work that out.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I actually heard a whisper that Rip recommended Marty for a new contract but Hages was hell bent to get someone else..go figure.