What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keys found.

IFR33K

Coach
I know this is almost no chance, but worth a try.

I found a set of keys a couple of days ago, at carrawood oval, carramar, near sizzler. The keys have two parramatta eels key rings attached. Im not holding my breath, but PM me if you know of anyone that has lost their keys.

Gronk

Staff member
They might be the keys to Parra Stadium. Open the joint up so Hindy can say goodbye.

Parra Pride

Coach
My keys have two Parramatta Eels key rings too! They must be mine, even though I haven't lost mine.

#SendThemTo3315ParramattaRoad

oldmancraigy

Coach
I lost my keys outside sizzler the other day.

The car is still parked there, licence plate reads: IFR33K

Could you just test them and see if they work?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

I found a set of keys a couple of days ago, at carrawood oval, carramar, near sizzler. The keys have two parramatta eels key rings attached. Im not holding my breath, but PM me if you know of anyone that has lost their keys.
Sounds like you found them outside the bordello that snuggles amongst a few trees.
What were you doing there?:shock:

Good on ya for having a go. It is a long shot, but there's no downside (unless you post your bank details.....)

strider

Post Whore
I've got my keys - but I've lost my house

If anyone finds it can they let me know ... its got a few parra jerseys in it

Latest posts