What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'kick ass' trailer

elyod138

Bench
Chloe Moretz is awesome, I think she'll be a big name within a couple of years (she's also starring in the American adaption of Let The Right One In too).

The movie looks good too, there is a longer trailer that's been out for a while.

Last edited:

azzah72

Bench
I didn't know anything about the movie and just watched that and was like WTF? Looks great!

Carnifex

Juniors
Chloe Moretz is awesome, I think she'll be a big name within a couple of years (she's also starring in the American adaption of Let The Right One In too).

The movie looks good too, there is a longer trailer that's been out for a while.

Oh really? man i hope the yaks dont f**k that movie up.

I only heard about 'kick ass' this week...so its all new to me.

azzah72

Bench
They aren't remaking the Swedish movie, they are doing their own adaption of the novel. Hopefully it goes in a different direction to the other movie and brings something new to the table, it seems like that's what they want to do.

Here's the other Kick-Ass trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT297PiDWFk

Iv'e read the script for let me in, same as the swedish one, not a reworking, just a rehashing, slight changes but nothing significant.

Is good though, optimistic, and I hate american remakes.

elyod138

Bench
Iv'e read the script for let me in, same as the swedish one, not a reworking, just a rehashing, slight changes but nothing significant.

Is good though, optimistic, and I hate american remakes.

Yeah, I just read the latest about it then.

Seems they were bullsh*tting when they first announced it and they said wanted to do something original and not copy the Swedish film.

Oh well, I still think it could be good.

Back on topic, I might check out some of the Kick-Ass comics, they look pretty good.

Latest posts