What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kick-Off!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I would rate him a 7/3. Good finisher & very quick, but a traffic cone has more defensive skill.

Updated!

Thank you. You also changed his attack to 6; was that intentional? Just curious, more so.

Yes.

Fifita is 9/7 - I think it is closer to 9/8 due to the tackles he makes for the minutes he plays (not an 80 minute player but racks up an average of 25 - 30 a game):

He's behind guys like Rochow, who is a 7. If he's not getting the average, it's not going to happen, I'm afraid.

Cronk - second on the try assists, about 7th on line break assists so wondering if his attack should be 10. Also not sure his defence should be 6; maybe 7?

Updated attack to 10. Is he really that good a defender? Most halves don't rate a 7.

Antonio Kaufusi - currently 6/7, more like 7/7 to me (props get better with age etc). 7.5 metres per carry. 0.9 offloads per game.
Junior Moors - currently 6/7, should be 7/7 as he's an impact player off the bench who gets a lot of metres in short minutes; 30 min average per game, 7.9 metres per carry, 0.8 offloads average per game
Richard Fa'aoso - currently 6/7, more like 7/7: 8.2 metres per carry per game, 0.75 offloads per game.
Epalahame Lauaki - currently 6/7, more like 7/7 due to size, impact and metres; average 7 metres per carry, 1 offload per game average

The only one of these I'd consider changing is Fuss, since I know full well what a damaging runner he can be. I'll bump him up to a 7 in attack, but lower his temp to 4. That'll better simulate his God awful handling.

A few things Mis.

I do believe The Jukebox Yere should be a 9 in defence, anyone who has seen him play will agree.

Tony Trim should be a 9 in attack, see above for reasoning.

Leo should have 9's for both kicking and goal kicking.

:lol: You're good value, mate. I'll give you Leo's kicking though, he was fantastic. And, let's be honest, you need the help :D

I assume it determines who your goal kicker is, right?

The goal-kicker is determined by the sim. It will choose the person with the highest goal-kick score, but does take into account form. So a '7' gk with 150 form may kick ahead of a '9' gk with 98 form, but they'll be kicking with the equivalent of a '9' due to form.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Also, can I make one, small change to my team list? I'll send it through now; if it goes through, then fine, otherwise no worries.

Didgi

Bushy, is form limited to a maximum of 10 points her player? Not clear in your opening post.

Bazal

Post Whore
Obviously but if some poor sap ends up with 60 form, he can cop all 50? I did say "in theory"...:p