What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidderminster Harriers supporters!

chileman

Coach
Yes I know it's the off season but here is a thread to talk about the mighty Harriers and 3rd Div clubs (and Retreads Shaymen when they get promoted next season :p ) !

SP

Bench
Bringing the Kiddy discussion to here aswell Chile

Hopefully they will get up to 2nd div in the new season, or even in the playoffs

chileman

Coach
Panfa said:
Bringing the Kiddy discussion to here aswell Chile

Hopefully they will get up to 2nd div in the new season, or even in the playoffs
Yeah amigo, I love to preach the Harriers gospel :wink: I'll let my good mate nostalgia know about this forum too! :D

chileman

Coach
:lol: Paul the Cowboy...long time no see...hows that Notts county of yours looking for next season?

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Things are looking up. I think we're due to come out of administration soon-ish but there's a feeling from some of the fans that they're being misleaded by the board. I think it's going to be another battle against relegation to be honest. How are things at Kiddy, hear you've made a couple of signings. :D

chileman

Coach
Great win over the highly fancied Mansfield who most picked to go straight back up to 2nd Div this season....sorry about Notts Paul!

SP

Bench
Great to see Kiddy start off with a win

i hope they make the playoffs this time

chileman

Coach
Lewis said:
Great to see Kiddy start off with a win

i hope they make the playoffs this time
Cheers mate, our little club should go alright this season....I wonder if this thread will get as big as the one in rleague :lol:

SP

Bench
Should bring over Nostiliga & HMC to here

they're probably wondering what has happened

When is kiddy's next game

chileman

Coach
Paul-The-Cowboy said:
Kiddy take on Ipswich Town away in the league cup tonight.
(Preston got knocked out at home to the Mighty Magpies on penalties :D )
We lost 1-0 in extra time..... :cry: I'm feeling good about this season!

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Hard luck :(
Yeah, I reckon they should reach the play-offs this season. They look to have a good spirit and with Bo banging the goals in there'll be no stopping them :D

chileman

Coach
Paul-The-Cowboy said:
There was a cracking goal, I think it was the second one by Bishop?
Is nostalgia coming over?
I left him the link....I'm going to email him again to get our number one Harriers supporter giving us the goods on Kidderminster :D