What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidnap Doust and Mary

St Georgio

Juniors
I can volunteer to voice recording myself singing, The Saints Are Coming, and have that looping for Doust and McGregor to hear ,now that would be sick stuff:)

PerthDragon

Juniors
Secret location ? What about my hog farm at the back of Kandos ? A large remote property where a person could quite easily get lost ( back in the late 60's I came across a chap by the name of Harold , who told me he was looking for a Russian submarine ) you can't get any more remote than that .

Gun , how about my trustee .303 ? ( Grandads from the Boer War )
Hesion bags , plenty of , I use them for wrapping the carcasses of fresh road- kill in .

Just contact me here with the details , and $ 100 for their food , hell , forget the money , they can eat with the hogs .

Hey Gareth,
Not a bad idea at all. If you want to split the 2 up for the disposal I could see my parents and sure we could dump one on the way at Capertee on the back of their property, which backs onto crown land. Shit loads of valleys and dense scrub there. LoL.
Not sure about the wasting of the bullets though. It would be a shame to waste a round in that 303 just for those knob heads! At least with the pigs a good knock on the head, lights out and let the pigs enjoy!
Ahh if only it could be that simple :p

Gareth67

First Grade
Hey Gareth,
Not a bad idea at all. If you want to split the 2 up for the disposal I could see my parents and sure we could dump one on the way at Capertee on the back of their property, which backs onto crown land. Shit loads of valleys and dense scrub there. LoL.
Not sure about the wasting of the bullets though. It would be a shame to waste a round in that 303 just for those knob heads! At least with the pigs a good knock on the head, lights out and let the pigs enjoy!
Ahh if only it could be that simple :p

You have a very good idea there , Perth Dragon , but I really would not like to impose upon your folks . However I did enjoy the ending of that Hannibal Lecter movie , where the hogs got to eat that fellow who thought that he owned the world .

Last edited:

Mr Red

First Grade
Paul McGregor is arrogant enough to actually enjoy that. Remember we never actually played badly, just tries from kicks, 98m fields, lack of completions and occasionally execution let us down.
He would enjoy it...
Anything above a bottom 4 finish was over achieving remember..... Even though he said he had the team he wants....