What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kilkenny off to Hawaii

Kilkenny

Coach
Just to make a few off you jealous Mrs Kilkenny and I are off to Hawaii tomorrow for 15 nights of leisure, sightseeing and perhaps a few ales on the Hawaiian beaches. Your probably not interested in our itinerary but for the record we have eight nights in Maui followed by 7 nights in Honolulu then home for start of the season.

You may be interested to know I had a coffee this afternoon with a Panther tragic in Fibroman who for one reason or another isn't so active on this forum these days. Perhaps he has a new user name that even I am not aware off. He is none the less still a passionate Panther fan looking forward like the rest of us to the new season.

Will keep an eye on the forum while I am away so keep the information coming in the lead up to the new season. Hope we have a good nines and second trial even if IMO they don't mean too much if anything.

Bon voyage Kilkenny is thinking of you all! (Not)

murraymob

Coach
Just to make a few off you jealous Mrs Kilkenny and I are off to Hawaii tomorrow for 15 nights of leisure, sightseeing and perhaps a few ales on the Hawaiian beaches. Your probably not interested in our itinerary but for the record we have eight nights in Maui followed by 7 nights in Honolulu then home for start of the season.

You may be interested to know I had a coffee this afternoon with a Panther tragic in Fibroman who for one reason or another isn't so active on this forum these days. Perhaps he has a new user name that even I am not aware off. He is none the less still a passionate Panther fan looking forward like the rest of us to the new season.

Will keep an eye on the forum while I am away so keep the information coming in the lead up to the new season. Hope we have a good nines and second trial even if IMO they don't mean too much if anything.

Bon voyage Kilkenny is thinking of you all! (Not)

fibroman drinking coffee the paceway will go broke

YoungPanther

Juniors
Paceway will have to take out a second mortgage. I am selling my shares now.

Miss the banter between Fibro and Kilkenny. Haven't been able to invest on the Panthers this year until I hear that Zelda is equally optimistic of their chances.

Also miss the road trip stories such as the Marathon Stadium trip.

Good to hear that Fibro is still around, thought he may have been locked up somewhere, unless he was on day release.

Enjoy Hawaii, pretty certain you don't need to be told that.

murraymob

Coach
i have heard fibro has been visiting mt tomah a lot showing back packers the sights through the area .Must be keeping him busy

murraymob

Coach
post card from Kilkenny
he is having surfing lessons.While it was on the sand he never fell off once.Sadly once in the water he become a human anchor straight to the bottom.Come back Kilkenny.The waters of the Neapen river are safer

Kilkenny

Coach
post card from Kilkenny
he is having surfing lessons.While it was on the sand he never fell off once.Sadly once in the water he become a human anchor straight to the bottom.Come back Kilkenny.The waters of the Neapen river are safer

Murraymob you'll be pleased to know Kilkenny arrived back in town safe and well this afternoon after 15 fun filled days in Hawaii. Enjoyed lot's of fine food and too much beer and wine so I am back up to tipping the scales up near 120kgs. Starting diet and fitness regime from tomorrow to shed the additional kilos. No surfing lessons but did some snorkelling which was like swimming in an aquarium. Went to the world famous pipeline beach and dipped my toe in the water which was as game as I got. Wife got the shock of her life when a 300kg sea turtle swam up right next to her while snorkling in Maui, she though it was a tiger shark. The Hawaiin islands are certainly as beautiful as we imagined although not a cheap place to holiday even when our dollar is still strong against the greenback. Can now concentrate on the footy season and no more holidays until after October.

betcats

Referee
Glad to hear you had a good time and are home safe.

Now lets get the f**ken footy season started!

Munky

Coach
Go the Yardhouse at all Kilkenny?

Me and my mate pretty much didn't leave that place during happy hour.

Kilkenny

Coach
Go the Yardhouse at all Kilkenny?

Me and my mate pretty much didn't leave that place during happy hour.

Yardhouse was only a short walk for our hotel, Outrigger Reef, but sadly on both occasions we went there the joint was packed and we couldn't get a table or near the bar so we ended up elsewhere. The fact the place had music and was always packed attracted us to the Yardhouse. Maybe next time.