What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley injury rumours???

jc155776

Coach
They really need to give BK a rest to recover properly for the first time in a while. Dykes to half and then bring in someone to 5/8 that has a decent kicking game. NOT Vags.

Thomo.

First Grade
tony caine is in Pl isn't he? i'm sure i saw him first round play the bears. looked ok

shaggs

Coach
if kimmorley is out then i think that kearney will play at 6 and dykes will be the 7. for the first game back i cant see vagana playing 5/8. too much defence and he will be lacking alot of fitness. there is only so much swimming and bike riding to be done.

dont get me wrong, ryan borg looks like an ok player, will give another option as a goalkicker and his general play is alright, however i dont think that he is or will be the next best halfback option after kimmorley.

PL are being led around by kearney not borg.

he is only young and may develop throughout the year. like was said on another thread he is getting better each week.

tony caine wolud not let you down playing off the bench. can play 6,7,9,13 or even centre.

Inferno

Coach
Kimmorley will play. Especially considering with Gower possibly out and Anasta not in great form he has half a chance (in his head only)

The Popper

Bench
Inferno said:
Kimmorley will play. Especially considering with Gower possibly out and Anasta not in great form he has half a chance
I agree. And despite his lack of form I still believe that Noddy is busting his guts to play well and win.

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Borg is travelling well, but not ready for 1st grade yet, thats a massive step up. Kearney is playing well, but questionable in defence. Dykes will play half if Noddy's out.

Jimako

Juniors
Confirmed on 2KY this morning that yes he is on crutches & foot in boot, as beeks said will have more scans today however very unlikely to play on Sunday. Probably shift Dykes to half & bring Kearney in you'd think. Just when you thought we might have a chance with Benji out we lose noddy.

Macca

Coach
Latu at 5/8th? They do list him as a hooker / 5/8th.

I still think Noddy will play.

fizman

Bench
I much prefered the old days when if a player was injured the reserve grade player in that position would automatically be promoted to replace the injured player. I despise this moving players all over the place, there are a zillion possibilities and it causes too much confusion.

Don't be surprised to see Bird and Dykes as the halves combo.