What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kimmorley needs to go for game 2

xwizit

Juniors
its plain to see he cant handle origin. he may have been wonderful for australia on several times but time to go kimmorley no more weak ass kicking and intercepts for you

pegson

Juniors
he is shocking all round. NSW played better when he had nothing to do with the play. That final intercept pass was the final nail in the coffin. Kimmorley is nothing. The bastard is lucky johns is injury prone otherwise the poor disgrace of a creature would of never put a rep jersey and would prolly be payed 10 bucks a week game fee.

BWNB

First Grade
if it wasnt for him the BK try wouldnt of been so get off his back yes he threw a cutout pass in the first half it came off the 2nd didnt thats footy

RICHO

Juniors
How about bagging the NSW "forwards" who didn't do much going forward?

Noddy didn't have his best game, but how well can a halfback play when every time he gets the ball he is within his own 30-40m line?

Seriously, those dumbsh!ts that chose 2 props in the squad should be the first ones to get the arse.

If Kimmorley doesn't get chosen again, the Sharks will be more than happy to have his services for all remaining games.

Morenito

Juniors
HE SET UP THE BK TRY???
umm didnt cooper kick it?

please call that a try assists... thats just getting desperate!

The Colonel

Immortal
A half decent kicking game would have given the Blues field position - instead he tries a chip kick in his own half? An extra prop would have helped but Cronulla can have the useless prick. Never dominated at Origin level and he never will. He only dominates for Australia because of the lack of qulaity in the opposition......

Parrasque

Juniors
Hindmarsh ran to the line and popped it up for Minichello, he is a forward and showed Kimmorly what he should be doing.

Garts

Bench
I know heaps of people who still want him in the side. They are all North of the Tweed.

Big Mick

Referee
Hindmarsh was close to my man of the match.

hahah I loved Kimmorley throwing the winning pass.

More than likely Joey will be playing.

BWNB

First Grade
Morenito said:
HE SET UP THE BK TRY???
umm didnt cooper kick it?

please call that a try assists... thats just getting desperate!

wasnt it the cut out pass

Red Bear

Referee
Kmmorley should be gone. He was aweful tonight, worst game ive seen from him i think. Stick to club footy.

Carlito

Juniors
did you see after the game, they asked johns if he was ready, one word answer "yes"
i reckon it must kill him to see kimmorley lose a game like that

The Colonel

Immortal
Hindmarsh, Kennedy and Fitzgibbon got NSW back into the game. But the three at the back kept them in the game. Minichiello was outstanding, King and Rooney right behind him.

Hurriflatch

Referee
If Kimmorley who shall hense forth be known as loser Mcar*edi*k wasn't being such a god damned idiot NSW win.

Bring back joey
convince Tim Smith he was born in NSW
anything but playing that loser again
I'm glad I'm drunk I might just forget that idiots performance in the morning

Kimmorley you suck

Frailty

First Grade
Kimmorley didnt have a great game but he wasnt to blame...

What did the forwards do? they rarely got outside their own half in the five tackles.

Why didn't barrett do more general play kicking?

Where were the blockers for the kicking game... where were the chasers?

I dont even know if simpsons or ryan played... they were very very quiet...

The whole team need to work harder in games...

We need go forward... we had none of that... The QLD pack easily dominated our forward pack.