What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kimmorley needs to go for game 2

MusiC FreaK

Juniors
Kimmorley didn't have his best game, he did defend very well and that intercept was just one of those luck/chance things. It didn't go his way this time round. I can't believe the bagging going on. We came close but NSW will prevail in game 2. Oh and the Sharks to win this weekend again! Yeahhey!

Nullajet

Juniors
hmmmmmm.....i guess johns, sterling, and even the NSW coach have never had a cut out pass picked off for a try???

Im all for dropping Kimmorley....I want him to remain injury free for the bigger purpose of presenting Cronulla with their first premiership........like he did with Melbourne!!!

Go ahead pick someone else..but lets not forget....Andrew Johns hasnt dominated origin as everyone expected and he himself admits.........

Fowards win games and you all know it!!!!!!!! GET SOME!!!

gregstar

Referee
Sharkie73 said:
Apart from Hindmarsh we had a piss weak forward pack that was out played from the kick off and as soon as Carl Webb got stuck into them most of them they went missing, apart from Hindmarsh I wouldn't feed any of them. The backs can't shine when the forwards don't lay the platform for the 1/2 and 5/8.
Its easy to throw blame on Noddy but the whole team needs to take a good hard look at themself.
so you thought fitzgibbon's 59 tackles was p*ssweak?
ben kennedy's efforts were p*ssweak?
tell us oh sage - who's kicking game put his own team under pressure all game?

taxidriver

Coach
As for 'stupid kicks', lok no further than Barrett in extra time. A grubber kick inside his own 40, when the game is directly on the line?!? WTF???

Only after Kimmorley gave him an absolute hospital pass ! Kimmorley did the same thing to Minichello near our own goal line earlier and poor Mini got crunched.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Sherwin for game 2! Sherwin's kicking game would compiment Barrett's running game perfectly!

Hindyscrack

Bench
we would have been better off without him, the only time we look dangerous was when Baz was in control. Not one of Kimmorleys kicks was effective, he also missed a sh*t load of tackles

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
BK had a bad game.

The selectors and the coach picked 2 props. This is where the game was lost.

choc_soldier

Coach
I'll tell you what, if that was Gower playing last night, it would be as certain as the sun rising tomorrow that he would be dropped for Game 2. But this is Kimmorley... he'll be given another chance.

He had an absolute shocker last night!

Hindyscrack

Bench
I think Gower had a better game in game 1 last year buy a country mile over kimmorleys performance last night.

Pick up a paper you sharks fans and read what the journo's have to say about him. Its not just us forumites.

He is not an origin player.

BK had a good game, made great metres and looked dangerous from my poistion last night on the 50m line. I was sitting next to Shaun McRae and Shane Richardson last night and i told them they wouldnt even have kimmorley at their club on his performance. Bombers reply was "I'd have him their in a second, but he has been pretty ordinary tonight"

Thats coming from the souths coach... he has seen a lot of ordinary lately

Latest posts