What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley OFFICIALLY gone to the 'Dogs

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I wonder if that means we'll show Joe Williams the ass after Round 26? :?

S.R.

Juniors
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...-23214,00.html

Kimmorley goes to the Dogs

By staff writers
May 16, 2008
THE Bulldogs have today signed star half-back Brett Kimmorley to a two year deal, continuing the club¿s aggressive push into the player market.
With his experience at Test and Origin level the Bulldogs will look to Kimmorley to provide leadership and guidance to a young squad.

"We’ve lacked an experienced halfback for a couple of years now and Brett provides the answer," said Bulldogs Chief Executive Todd Greenberg.

"He has a successful track record at the highest levels of Rugby League and his leadership will be a real asset for the Bulldogs."

Incoming coach Kevin Moore says Kimmorley is a key signing for the team moving forward.

"He’s exactly the style of person we want at our Club, we feel he has a lot to offer in the way he conducts himself both on and off the field," Moore said.

"I think he’ll be a great role model and will fit in well in the Blue and White. His training ethic is second to none, he’s tough and a real competitor."

Godz Illa

Coach
"We’ve lacked an experienced halfback for a couple of years now and Brett provides the answer," said Bulldogs Chief Executive Todd Greenberg.

Sherwin?

Inferno

Coach
The Bulldogs have today signed star halfback Brett Kimmorley to a two year deal (2009, 2010), continuing the club’s aggressive push into the player market.

Yep, they've been real aggressive so far. :lol:

Novice Chook

Juniors
I wonder if that means we'll show Joe Williams the ass after Round 26? :?

Joe Williams has only signed with the Dogs for the remainder of 08 so I assume that will probably happen.

Yet another bloke who looked like a world beater in Flegg but hasn't been able to cut it in the NRL.

I actually think that Kimmorley will go alright at the Dogs. At least he will organise your team, which the current ones don't seem to be capable of on a weekly basis.

NC

Tommy Smith

Referee
I think its an excellent signing. The Dogs need an experienced halfback who will provide them with solid performances on a week-to-week basis.

Ignore the unneccessary and fad-like abuse of Noddy, he's still a good player and this move could do wonders for him.

Godz Illa

Coach
Is this the real reason SBW is lookin at a Euro trip? Nah seriously its not a bad buy at the right price, even better if the Sharks are chipping in part of the cash.