What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley to Wigan?

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Wigan should chase Kimmorley to join them asap and release Baz to the Dragons asap.

Man, how good would that be.

Kimmorley would kill it in England and Baz will improve the Dragons 100% in 2008. Win win situation for both clubs I reckon.

Today's telegraph has a quote from Kimmorley saying he won't move his family away from the Shire.. so he'll be staying at the sharks (most likely), or moving to another Sydney team (Dragons make sense geographically), or retiring to persue a media career...

_Johnsy

Referee
I actually think he would be good for us, he can organise the forwards, pass and kick. That is all we will need with baz, gaz, coops, moz and florence outside him.

dragons74

Juniors
Looks like Barretts off to the Sharks as he says the fans dont want him back, BUT Bennett says his asking price is way too high. Typical, just after the money and try to amke an excuse that the fans dont like him, is his manager the same as Ryles? He came up with that quote 2 days ago!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Looks like Barretts off to the Sharks as he says the fans dont want him back, BUT Bennett says his asking price is way too high. Typical, just after the money and try to amke an excuse that the fans dont like him, is his manager the same as Ryles? He came up with that quote 2 days ago!
Where did you read that?

Ribs

Bench
Are they kidding?

Both Ryles and Barrett, if you believe the press, have whinged about being criticised by fans.

What is it in the water down there? If they cant take some criticism then f*ck off.

I loved the bit about the chance to play under Ricky Stuart. FFS. He's done nothing as a club coach since Freddie left. Absolutely nothing. What a load of sh*t.

Ribs

Bench
Barrett was on massive dollars here and only played half the games...... I think if anything he owes saints.

F*ck it, let him go to the Sharks, thats one less seat for someone else to watch the game.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
did some one say we topped up his contract at wigan??? take note saints, you must leave a claus in a contract when you let them go to england so then when they do come back you have first option for less money ofcourse

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It would be win-win for all excpet the Sharks....they want their grubby mits on our player (Barrett)! Hands-off, can they not piss a Dragons supporter off anymore?

Stuart belongs there, he is cawk!!!

Latest posts