What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kirk Reynoldson?

Sheddy

Juniors
I've heard Reynoldson could be on his way over to England to play in the Super League with Salford City Reds, due to a move with the Knights falling through? I find it hard to believe as Reynoldson has impressed me during the televised matches over here and would get in most NRL sides now-a-days.

Earl

Coach
no ofence intended, but you can definatly put your rumours to rest.

If the Knights deal fell through, there would still be plenty of NRL clubs after him.

sheet_ed

Juniors
Sheddy - this is such a wild rumour - it is so weird it could be true - what is the source - Coach's mistress's boyfriend's gay haidresser's poodle clipper?

What I mean is - is the source reliable?

Sheddy

Juniors
The rumours are coming out of Melbourne and the signing has apparantly been reported in the Sydney Herald. We knew nothing about it up until a few Aussies posted on our message board this week.

Here is the link

:?

Earl

Coach
I live in Newcastle and if it were true I could assure you we would have heard something by now.

If he is moving to england and not newcastle, a certain reynoldson fan might be quite happy to hear the news that his fave player won't be playing against his team and alongside johnsy ;-)

Latest posts