What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi Party Thread!!

Robster

Bench
THIS IS GREAT!! FANTASTIC!!! this has to be the best moment in Kiwi Rugby League History!!! YEHHHAA!!! ISN"T IT GREAT TO HAVE KIWI BLOOD?

Ruben Wiki your a deadset champion!!

Stacey your the legend of legends

Webb your not just a kiwi wannabe, your a Kiwi!!

Manu Vatuvai- Your the reason why Meli is gone lol

cartoon_kiwi.jpg

gunnamatta bay

Referee
The result didn't surprise me. The Kiwis are getting stronger. They have players in both ESL and NRL and the clubs can't get enough of em. Our blokes looked like a flock of lost lambs with little boo peep gower in frilly knickers desperately trying to get them to go the same direction.

Well done Kiwis. Well deserved.

legend

Coach
Excellent result for the Kiwis and I congratulate them on a thoroughly deserved victory.

I hope their series win can breathe some life into International League and with players like SBW, Benji Marhsall, Matt Utai and Dene Halatau all missing, the Anzac Test next year should be a ripper.

If only the Poms could their house in order the International game would move ahead in light years.

Well done to the Kiwis... maybe this will be what the ARL needed to learn that they need to pick the best side available, not the side with the biggest reputation

legend

Coach
Good point but I think we'll continue to see poor old Petero in the side even when Shane Webcke's kids are old enough to play for Australia. ;-)

bartman

Immortal
Congratulations Kiwis. Just got back from the game.

Better skills, better commitment, better coaching, better spirit. An ability to learn from a poor performance and come back with your best. Showed the performances in the first three games weren't flukes. Enjoy it, your squad well and truly earned it.

Gaz_E

Juniors
Fantastic result for the Kiwi's, i was at the game tonight, great atmosphere, with the majority of the fans getting behind the Kiwi's.

To nil the Aussies is a magnificant achievement, and will hopefully give the international game a bit of a kick start. Ruben Wiki was sensational tonight, and Stacey Jones had a stormer, especially after only getting back over here yesterday. It's unfiar to really pick out individuals because all 17 players did their jobs superbly tonight in a richly deserved victory.

ucantseeme

Juniors
I guess the journo's will have to put their "Death of international RL" articles back in their folders. Well done Kiwi's.

Rugby League is the real winner! At last.....CREDIBILITY!!!!

playdaball

Bench
Great effort Kiwis!

Having followed RL all of my life it was very fitting to see tonight's result. The emotion shown by the coach and all players was great. Hopefully this will ignite international RL.

Will we see wholesale changes to the Roos??

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
congrats to the Kiwis and well done

it is great for world RL to see this kind of result and should go well for a great series in Australia next year

the knives will now be out for Bennet and his favourite players, and perhaps the selectors could do with a shake up as well

its about time we selected the an inform team not just last years team with a few of Bennett's mates thrown in, but that does not detract from the Kiwi's victory

bartman

Immortal
Didn't have to imagine. The guys you had in the squad got the job done well. That's the sign of a champion team - I don't think the inclusion of any of those withdrawn players could have made a better impact that the guys that played in their places tonight.

Murphdogg1

Juniors
bartman said:
Didn't have to imagine. The guys you had in the squad got the job done well. That's the sign of a champion team - I don't think the inclusion of any of those withdrawn players could have made a better impact that the guys that played in their places tonight.

you make a good point

though it is nice to know we are starting to develop SOME depth, not much but SOME