What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi Team for Game 2

Rammo

Juniors
1. Brent Webb
2. Jake Webster
3. Paul Whatuira
4. Shontayne Hape
5. Manu Vatuvei
6. Nigel Vagana
7. Stacey Jones
8. Paul Rauhihi
9. Motu Tony
10. Ruben Wiki ©
11. David Kidwell
12. David Solomona
13. Louis Anderson

14. David Faiumu
15. Roy Asotasi
16. Iafeta Palea'aesina
17. Tony Puletua

If you want confirmation just go to the LU homepage, there is an NZRL media release on there.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Solomona starting? He's a bench impact player.

But it's not a bad side, good that Shontayne Hape got a run, Vainikolo was unlucky.

bartman

Immortal
Interesting that Hape is flying out just for this game? Tony at hooker is probably the safest position to have him in for mine. Should be an interesting clash...

ozboy

Juniors
Toopi will be a loss.

The Kiwis will be better of without Vainikolo, he is a liability.

Tony Puletua is a big gain for the Kiwis.

yakstorm

First Grade
Its hard to tell players though who did perform in the first test, and the Kiwi wingers did not do a bad job, sorry you have been dropped. I think the squad there will do the job for the Kiwis in what should be a thriller on friday night.

Rammo

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Manu "i cant catch" Vatuvei retains his spot
wat a joke
selectors are racist
not 1 white player in the side

It went ok for them in Game 1 didn't it BBSF?

Excluding Hohaia who is injured.

ozboy

Juniors
panthersballboy said:
Did Pritchard get injured or was he dropped? I thought he went ok in game 1.

Surprisingly dropped.

Especially when they have decided to start with David Solomona, a bench player who was at his best 5 years ago.

JK

A mostly better team than game one. Aus should also be fielding a better, more motivated, squad. Can't wait till friday!

Solomona was good off the bench and I will be sorry to see that wasted. Was Lesley available for this game? I know Hape is coming over (and he was fantstic in the GF) but maybe the volcano had prior engagements?? He is awesome and I would love to see him run over the aussie wingers - remember the game he played last years?? There was passion on display!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Manu "i cant catch" Vatuvei retains his spot
wat a joke
selectors are racist
not 1 white player in the side

You dumbsh*t, name a winger or fullback who has never dropped a catch in their life? Vatuvei had one bad fumble last game but in general his hands are pretty good. Plus he showed plenty of composure to come back after that error and set up Vagana for his try.

Scott

Bench
BBSF - you are a complete dickhead. He dropped 1 bomb. Hang him for that if you want to but he is simply a better player than the vege you rate.

Latest posts