What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis will be award full caps against France

carlnz

Bench
Just been reported today that the Kiwis XII vs France in two weeks will be awarded Caps for the Match, thus i would guess making it a full on Test again!!!!!!!

Humphrey

Juniors
carlnz said:
Just been reported today that the Kiwis XII vs France in two weeks will be awarded Caps for the Match, thus i would guess making it a full on Test again!!!!!!!

Are we that confident that were going to play one man short:lol: or is someone missing out on a cap there carlnz:lol: Perhaps Lauititi is getting the captaincy but no cap:lol:

carlnz

Bench
Humphrey said:
Are we that confident that were going to play one man short:lol: or is someone missing out on a cap there carlnz:lol: Perhaps Lauititi is getting the captaincy but no cap:lol:

Yeah well it means Wiki it will take Wiki up to 50 Caps after he plays in the final....what you wrote is not even funny!

carlnz

Bench
They should put a side for test, i think the players having a week off would be bad considering the Aussies will have had played GB that week.

Having a week off then playing the final is not a good idea!! France deserve respect and after nearly beating us last year, they deserve a lot of it!!

Art Vanderlay

Juniors
Iam off over for the game on the 18th (as I did last year) and what a game that was thankfully Ali stepped up in the 2nd half of the game and started walking over the Frenchmen.

Any way anyone been to Toulouse and know how to get to the stadium? I have my bags packed, this year's theme is riot gear...seem to be all the rage in France at the mo!!

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
The game is at Ernest Wallon, which is near the main Blagnac airport.

Get there early, and if you are staying overnight, which you will have to, get a hotel in town. Last time I had to take a taxi to the ground because I was running late, but there may be a bus service to the ground. So be at the hotel in sufficient time to get out to the match at least an hour before kickoff. There could be a long queue for tickets!

Art Vanderlay

Juniors
Thanks for the info, getting to Toulouse mid afternoon so heaps of time I hope,
Hotel booked just got to get to the ground.

Latest posts