What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Klein stats not good reading

Stake Removed

First Grade
Stats with Klein re Donkeys.

* Sharks 40% win record.
* Last win vs Panthers during SOO last year.
* Lost previous 6 .
* Never has he handled us vs Donks.

Now the bad news.
* Broncs 59% win record.
* Won 3 of last 6.
* 19 times at Suncorp for 13 wins and 6 losses, and 3 of those losses vs Storm.

We literally have to be a 18 point better side, Nicho will have to nail every conversion.
I have gut feel Reynolds will get some penalty goals he can put over during the game

Frenzy.

Immortal
Stats with Klein re Donkeys.

* Sharks 40% win record.
* Last win vs Panthers during SOO last year.
* Lost previous 6 .
* Never has he handled us vs Donks.

Now the bad news.
* Broncs 59% win record.
* Won 3 of last 6.
* 19 times at Suncorp for 13 wins and 6 losses, and 3 of those losses vs Storm.

We literally have to be a 18 point better side, Nicho will have to nail every conversion.
I have gut feel Reynolds will get some penalty goals he can put over during the game

Sharks games by referree.JPG

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't buy into either. Just wanted to do a quick spreadie for old times sake. HAHA

Big Bloke

Juniors
Have a look at the top sides when they have a penalty against them. I watched it closely in the Storm v Warriors game. Even when the score was much closer, when a penalty was blown against the Storm they just ran back into line and got on with it. Doesn't worry them. They just focus on the next play.

We need to do the same. Get a decision go against you, just man up and keep focused.

ghoti

Bench
We'll despite the result thought we had some really weird calls go out way through the game.. I don't put any stead in this ref bullshit, for this kinda reason: we had the rub of the green and lost it on our own accord

tye

Juniors
The McInnes crusher was a head scratcher as was the 1st penalty after half time……we were horrible tho.

Quicksilver

Bench
The McInnes crusher was a head scratcher as was the 1st penalty after half time……we were horrible tho.

Did that come from the bunker? That would make it even more baffling.

I feel like Calvin has been bad to us historically, however I cant put last night on him.

Quicksilver

Bench
Klein’s penalty against nicho first set second half was criminal. Don’t care if we lose anyway, the point is Klein is utter crap and stats don’t lie
I've been meaning to watch that again since we never got a replay.

txta2

Bench
We had them on the ropes in the first 20, super fast play the balls....dunno what happened

shadowboxer

First Grade
They blew three tries from memory - convert two of those and possibly a different result….possibly.
Long layover till next game may help a reset