What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Klitschko clan vs Haye

thomas10do

Juniors
I will admit, I was not one of their biggest fans from the start, but the more the Klitschko camp take up organising fights, the more annoyed with them I get. Why all the BS? "Oh it might be vitali fighting Haye that night". "Oh the fight is either on June 25th OR July 2nd" "Oh it might be in Vegas or at a football stadium in Germany" We know whats going so just get on with it FFS! I know it is what happens in modern boxing, but jeez, this time it really got to me.

Side note - isnt Fight Camp 360 so much sh!tter compared to 24/7?!?! And Mosely is looking a bit old these days!!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Moseley slurs his speech and generally looks and sounds like someone with a mild but worsening permanent brain injury. The whole thing is disturbing.

thomas10do

Juniors
granted he is probably going to get his arse handed to him, but at least it will be a heavyweight bout people can look forward to in the last 5 years! i actually enjoy haye...............and the fact that they want to hold all belts has a bit to do with my dislike for them too tonearm:D

thomas10do

Juniors
how many rounds do you reckon mosley will last? he may not lose his record of never being knocked out.........but if he keeps it he will be unrecognisable for a month after the fight.

andrew057

First Grade
A few years ago this wouldve been a great fight, Mosleys speed and length wouldve given Pac massive trouble imo. Dont think Mosley has enough in the tank to hold Manny off for 12 rounds.

thomas10do

Juniors
props where props are due.

congratulations to geale. a great effort.

but it continually goes to show how much a "judge effect" can have on boxing......wtf was up with those scores!?

t10do

Juniors
Not his biggest fan, but at least he has brought some "gronk" to a heavyweight title fight. Reckon it will be one of two extremes. Hope he does not run away the whole fight takes some big swings. Unlikely, but its what everybody wants to see.

Speaking of swinging, anybody manage to watch Tseveenpurev vs Asiku?

edabomb

First Grade
I reckon Haye will run all night, lose on points and then try and drum up some publicity that he was robbed. Which would mean another 50mil payday for a rematch, or whatever these guys are gonna get.

t10do

Juniors
i was watching the face off on HBO and was disgusted by Haye. The guy is a gronk and should just F... off

kellerman -"why do you hate wladimir klitschko?"

haye - "cos he's a DIKKHEAD" :D

tell you what though, wladimir looked like he could walk onto the set of a serial killer movie and play the part. He looked cold as ice....

Jubes

Juniors
kellerman -"why do you hate wladimir klitschko?"

haye - "cos he's a DIKKHEAD" :D

tell you what though, wladimir looked like he could walk onto the set of a serial killer movie and play the part. He looked cold as ice....

I have to admit I chuckled when he said that :lol:

t10do

Juniors
i will admit, he is f**kin childish, but he is selling this fight (more than it has already sold itself).anyone forking out $40 for the residential special, or doing an all nighter then heading to the pub?

t10do

Juniors
on that topic, somebody needs to explain to me how ppv prices are set. "local" fights often seem to be more expensive than big "international" fights........and i am not even going to comment on the sbw fight.i know some of his purse went towards quake victims (right?), was some ppv money donated too?