What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knackered spas....

Das Hassler

Bench
Skandalis and Fitzhenry have probably been called a lot worse but certainly not to their face..which is curious as they aren't too hard to find for any grown man with such strong opinions that they need to be repeated endlessly here ..if he missed them at training (presumably because they weren't in the squad) then perhaps a message could be passed on via Gareth Ellis or Chris Heighington.

gwg1010

Juniors
Skandalis and Fitzhenry have probably been called a lot worse but certainly not to their face..which is curious as they aren't too hard to find for any grown man with such strong opinions that they need to be repeated endlessly here ..if he missed them at training (presumably because they weren't in the squad) then perhaps a message could be passed on via Gareth Ellis or Chris Heighington.

Im sure any of the other players from Wests Tigers could pass on a message or even Tim Sheens himself. One would have to have the courage to do that which I doubt they have. :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
andycapp.gif

A four foot 2 inch, 37kg wringing wet pommy spas was sitting in front of me at Bluetongue not too unlike ol andy here, had to hold his beer with 2 hands for some reason...spent all day yellin out "Ows yer forther, 'ows yer forther?" and ''ave a roon roobie, ave a roon sun"
Manly have a high quota of special fans

Highlander

Juniors
Calm down Fast eddie Skando is a Ctown boy and a wests Legend and cause of that he can do well what he likes!!!
If you dont like it break away and let your tigers run on there own as they have loads of $$$$.

Oh by the way hours the development going???

Suck it up Son!!!

blackandwhite

Juniors
No doubt the term spastic is offensive and calling anyone is simple ignorance

I know the word is slang and means being Clumsy or inept. But we have many supporters with cerebral palsy who support and attend the games and to me the word is offensive and shows a lack of intelligence.

FastEddie ..You don't like some players that's fine but find a different word to abuse them with.

You know the worst thing you could do is actually meet Skando...I doubt you would ever call him names again.

westie

Bench
I've actually thought Skando has done a good job of what he was asked to do. Obviously coming on when the game was over last week was never going to be pretty, but compare the week before when he came on and tightened up the mid-field to Fifita's impact last week which resulted in the same thing I've seen a few times at the Maggies.

That is, a surge from the other team, often complete with try's as a direct result of dumb or lazy defending. You'll remember last week we coughed 3 quick trys once he replaced our A-Team. The first was solely and entirely his fault, rushing alone off the try line to do god knows what while the other team walk a try in. The third laziness from marker leading to a scoot and spread which we were never a chance to defend.

We didn't need 15 metre hit ups at that stage of the game, we had the possession and advantage - Skando would have kept it for us. I'd agree the concept of playing younger props, if we had any better. Moors has a good dig, but he's still a wide man trying hard in the middle.

Eddie.

Bench
Your a funny man Westie.

You will pick 1000 holes in a guy like Fifita's performance. But praise Fitzhenrys runs from dummy half. Fitzhenrys perfmances have been the only true disgrace. You go on about Moltzen a half hearted footballer, Fitzy is a flea compared to Moltzen. Making half hearted efforts to stop tries standing on the goal line.

Westie I think you have interesting things to say, but its hard to take you seriously with such obvious bias/prejudice towards players.

westie

Bench
Blah Blah. I've can't remember mentioning Fitzhenry properly for months. Every one knew what I thought of him out wide from the moment the Hull KR rumours started.

I don't want to f**k the forum up with inane repetitions like most on here seem to be keen on doing. Anything I've posted seriously lately has been as a result of a new development or observation. Yes, I've been oft critical of Fifita, but after a return from f**king the Magpies over it's nice to be able to to discuss some of his defensive frailties I've observed recently.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
"Spastics"
"geniuss"
"Hijabbers"
"Victoria yeros muncher"

Choose your words more carefully. You're offending some people out there. Including me.

I'm sure there is a more acceptable term to use besides "spastic".
Leave the vulnerable and defenseless alone.

I suggest animals be used. e.g. Skandalis played like an overfed hyena.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Imagine having a beer with you, one can only begin to imagine what type of grub you are. I reckon you would have at least one of your front teeth missing and haven't showered for days.......
I picture him lounging by a resort swimming pool, sipping a beer & dictating his posts to a bikini clad secretary who then types them into LU forums. He has all of his teeth but is missing the tip of a little finger.

meltiger

First Grade
:lol: @ those catching feelings over a few words on a web forum. Get over it princesses.

& no I really don't give a sh*t if your mother, daughter, son or whatever has cerebal palsy. That's your problem, not mine.

Westie, I actually agree Skando wasn't too bad against the Cowboys but Moors has been better when in 1st grade. That is inescapable.

Fitzhenry though, I don't know your feelings on him so not knocking you here, but geez I can't beleive it's taken Sheens this long to drop him. Given both State Clubs have been near the top of the table most of the season, surely there are better options within the club?

Fein

First Grade
So Fat Eddie, spastics and other minorities are fair game are they?

What about loudmouth gutless weasels of Jewish heritage, are they fair game?

A mate of mine at The Tigers described the clubs most pathetic "supporter" in this manner - thought I'd run that by you given your expertise in singling out the less fortunate.

Last edited:

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
Tuffen Up sooky la la

I'll tell you what. I'll give you my phone number privately and we can meet somewhere for a latte and discuss me being a sooky la la. You in?

Difference between Skando and Fitzy is that Skando loves the game, he would be content playing for Wests. I can't see Fitzy playing for the love of the game. Saying that, Skando should step aside.

chunk

Juniors
:lol: @ those catching feelings over a few words on a web forum. Get over it princesses.

& no I really don't give a sh*t if your mother, daughter, son or whatever has cerebal palsy. That's your problem, not mine.

All class.

I betya you have people knocking down the door just to be seen with you

FMD

Sowardfan93

Juniors
I'll tell you what. I'll give you my phone number privately and we can meet somewhere for a latte and discuss me being a sooky la la. You in?

Difference between Skando and Fitzy is that Skando loves the game, he would be content playing for Wests. I can't see Fitzy playing for the love of the game. Saying that, Skando should step aside.

I'll meet you at the Cafe with no steps.