What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights 2012 Draw

Haffa

I just watch footy, i've never found myself moaning or whinging about coverage/commentators. Harden up a bit fella's.
You've never once said "geez, how many ads are they pumping into this coverage"? I admire your toughness, 120+ minutes to watch an 80 minute game does my head in.

Sean18

Juniors
The only commentators i hate are the ones when we played the Warriors in NZ. They were f**king terrible.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Not surprising that a thread about a draw turns into something personal.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Get mad JD...REAL MAD!

065911-mad-max-for-sydney-with-or-without-mel.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
At least one thing is certain. I'll be able to get through both games of Friday Night Football without dozing on the couch because the Dragons are playing.

cleary89

Coach
You guys have NBN, not channel 9. You won't rate as high in Sydney as most Sydney based teams. Channel 9 do not care about non metro ratings.

The novelty factor will wear off and people living in Sydney will rather watch their own team then the knights.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Id like to know how many channel 9 games we got in the early '00s because it seemed like we were on every 2nd week.

I guess 9 dont care about non-metro teams though :roll:

Latest posts