What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights for life!!!!!!

Big Tim

First Grade
When I say colouring, I mean filling in the area. Be it black or blue or red. I had black "colouring" aswell.

It is not looking so great today, the dead layer of skin on the top is peeling off, and u arent aloud to touch it. It makes it look like it has been painted on, but Im serious, it IS real!

Kaz

junior
Big Tim2 said:
When I say colouring, I mean filling in the area. Be it black or blue or red. I had black "colouring" aswell.

It is not looking so great today, the dead layer of skin on the top is peeling off, and u arent aloud to touch it. It makes it look like it has been painted on, but Im serious, it IS real!

That lasts for a few days & you should notice the colour is not as bright, but that is why you go back a few weeks later, so they can fix up the tat that didn't take properly.