What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights in 2010, how will we handle thw Wicks scandal

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I think we're in trouble. I think we have depth, but no real quality.

1) Kidley - slow, terrible positional play, no real strengths other than fitness and enthusiasm.
2) Vuna - meanders around, loads of potential.
3) Doogs - he's 47 this year, and arguably our most consistent back (excellent thought that)
4) Sau - Real good prospect
5) J Mac - Slow, plodder, should be a centre imo
6) Mullen - uninspiring, doesn't talk, inconsistent, lots of potential
7) Dureau - ordinary
8) Cross - Slowest, stupidest, un-fittest, most upright running forward in the game. No real skills, penalty machine, Looks good against retreating defense lines.
9) De-Gois - Can tackle and pass, doesn't kick or break the line.
10) Tolar - Plodder
11) Simpson - Ex-quality, injury prone, running on old legs
12) Patterson - Unlimited potential. No heart, sat a whole season out for depression for f**ks sake.
13) Taia - Our best player imo, Quality all over.

14) Faas - Still hasn't learnt to catch a ball, doesn't look like he'll ever get it either.
15) House - Penalty machine, lots of potential.
16) Taufua - plodder, potential.
17) Tuamaivasdjkfllka - potential.
18) Aku - has no f**king clue what is going on, i'm convinced at training they just tell him to run Forrest Gump style toward opposition.

Reserving judgement on the kids because I don't see them play much, but if that's what basically we've got, it'll take an almighty effort to make the 8. You're dreaming if you think we're a legitimate threat.
:lol: Love the optimism ...

1) Kidley - slow, terrible positional play, no real strengths other than fitness and enthusiasm.
3) Doogs - he's 47 this year, and arguably our most consistent back (excellent thought that)
7) Dureau - ordinary
8) Cross - Slowest, stupidest, un-fittest, most upright running forward in the game. No real skills, penalty machine, Looks good against retreating defense lines.
10) Tolar - Plodder
12) Patterson - Unlimited potential. No heart, sat a whole season out for depression for f**ks sake.

14) Faas - Still hasn't learnt to catch a ball, doesn't look like he'll ever get it either.
18) Aku - has no f**king clue what is going on, i'm convinced at training they just tell him to run Forrest Gump style toward opposition.

Reserving judgement on the kids because I don't see them play much, but if that's what basically we've got, it'll take an almighty effort to make the 8. You're dreaming if you think we're a legitimate threat.

Agree with the bolded.

Loved ur Aku call, good chance for him to make an impression and in the trials with Vuna and/or Macca likely to miss a couple of rounds.

Hard on Kids but probably not to far off the mark, now he doesn't have to be scared of Brian Smith he should get some confidence back.

Fa'asso was a gun for us IMO. And will be a breakout year for him.

De Gois did find the gaps in defence a lot of times later in the year out of dummy half, we struggle without him.

McManus is class, wouldnt move him for the world, you know ur safe with him on the field.

Weels

Juniors
Bluesbreaker, do you actually watch the games?
Some of your assessments are..um..ah.. gee I dunno. Strange!
It seems you have as much tact as an elephant on steroids.... fancy bringing up the topic of depression. Geees!

Yosh

Coach
BB is geniused! Etc etc along the lines of what he said about me.

BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Anyways. I am sure he watches games. He just has no idea what good footy is thats all.

cram

Bench
Well it had to happen I guess, there was always going to be more scalps...

Knightmare

Coach
Made another thead about this one. There's the door Chris, don't let it hit you on the way out...

General Knight

Juniors
Man, bunch of idiots they are. I mean c'mon how much are eckys nowadays 30 bucks a pop? These guys are on like 200k a year. Dumb, dumb, and dumb.

Knightmare

Coach
TBH I'm not too concerned with the hole that Wicksy and Houston will leave. They both had their good games, but they weren't consistent enough to be a major loss. If it was Gidley or Mullen getting busted for drugs and sent packing it'd be a big worry, but we've still got enough hard-working forwards to cover for the losses in the meantime. Also means we've got contract money freed up to make a decent offer in the player market. 5 years ago I would have loved to have signed Mason, but I'm glad he went to the Cowboys- he's got too much to prove to take a risk on.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Well it had to happen I guess, there was always going to be more scalps...
To my knowledge, it's only just begun ...

As to the "hole" that Wicks and Houston will leave, well as far as I'm concerned, there isn't a hole. We've still got Paterson, Taia, Hilder, Ciraldo, Simpson and Tuimavave to cover it. And I'm sure I've left a few more out.

Rolla

Juniors

7) Dureau - ordinary
10) Tolar - Plodder

Pathetic Summary!! Are you suggesting we have 1 or 2 players with any strengths? You just pointed out the weeknesses! haha, is JT crap cos he cant tackle? Is lockyer crap cos he is old? is Gallen crap cos he gives away penalties?

You could list all the weakness' of each player in each team and come up with the same sh*t mate. If your going to summarise a team give the PRO's and CON's. Cos im sure you aren't ignorant or stupid enough to believe this is an accurate portrayal of our team? please let me know if i have missed something.

Latest posts