What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

knights merchandise

muddy

Juniors
Can somebody tell me how the knights can charge such big dollars for merchandise? As an example I went to Amart sports store at Glendale and spotted a 2004 team polo shirt which was priced at $44.95 but they didn't have my size so I went to the Kingdom and the same shirt was $64.95 and they had the hide to tell me that the Amart shirt was made by someone else which is not true as it was exactly the same shirt and had ISC on it. Now if someone else made them would they have ISC on them? I'm not stupid. Also they just had home and away jerseys for $89.00. Why charge such prices when they would sell more if they were less.

Alex28

Coach
Amart discounted - simple.

They have just been released - surely you dont expect the website to discount new release stuff straight away?

The jerseys have to be last years jerseys surely...

The jersey at amart is the current away strip.It grows on you and for around $90 its well worth a look
Keeps you up to date anyways

32 days until..[HODGES..SHUFFLES FEET}"Sorry fellas"

Razor

Coach
There are 2 different companies which make the Knights polos. Both official, and both with full sponsorship. One is the NRL sponsor, the other is the Knights sponsor.

Alex28

Coach
you sure? to be official it would have to have ISC on it as they are the knights merch providers. i cant see another company putting ISC's logo on their shirts...