What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Blues 2024

speedster

Juniors
Must admit, wasn't predicting this at the end of Game III after Game I had concluded. I'm sure I'm not alone there. We could now speculate that it could have been a clean sweep if not for the (deserved) send off of Suaalii in Sydney.

Doesn't matter. The good guys won!!! Qld now have the blues.

aqua_duck

Coach
I think Madge absolutely nailed the selections, obviously much of the team picks itself but it was a big call to leave Teddy out, a lot of people were questioning the Lomax selection, he picked Murray for game 2 after only half a game back from injury, people were questioning the selections of Leniu and Watson who had missed a decent chunk of footy before their selections, he made the decision to bring in Mitch Barnett even after a dominant win in game 2.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I think Madge absolutely nailed the selections, obviously much of the team picks itself but it was a big call to leave Teddy out, a lot of people were questioning the Lomax selection, he picked Murray for game 2 after only half a game back from injury, people were questioning the selections of Leniu and Watson who had missed a decent chunk of footy before their selections, he made the decision to bring in Mitch Barnett even after a dominant win in game 2.
Yes and no, no Api is criminal.
Billy f**ked up BIG time with his bench

aqua_duck

Coach
Yes and no, no Api is criminal.
Billy f**ked up BIG time with his bench
How is it criminal? You’re making it sound like Api is Cameron Smith or something. They’re 2 different style of hooker, Api is more creative but not as good defensively and hasn’t got the same motor, Robson not as creative but more durable and better defensively, Madge chose a dummy half based on the approach he wanted to adopt simple as that