What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Team V's The Bulldogs.

antonius

Coach
Source newcastleknights.com

Knights v Bulldogs First Grade Team Round 25

Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - Newcastle Knights

NEWCASTLE v BULLDOGS AT TELSTRA STADIUM

ROUND 25

7.30PM FRIDAY 27 AUGUST 2004

FIRST GRADE

Coach: Michael Hagan

1 Robbie O'Davis
2 Craig Hall
3 Matthew Gidley
4 George Carmont
5 Anthony Quinn
6 Kurt Gidley
7 Steven Witt
8 Josh Perry
9 Danny Buderus (c)
10 Adam Woolnough
11 Daniel Abraham
12 Ben Kennedy
13 Michael Ennis
Interchange

14 Matt Parsons
15 Andrew Price
16 Reegan Tanner
17 Blake Mueller

Wooly, Parso,and Price would be extreemly doubtful I would think. Strange he hasn't named 19 or 20 players considering the clouds hanging over those guys. Still prob run out of troops to name.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Geez, I can't wait to see:
7 Andrew Johns (c)

Still, looks like a good squad. Parsons, Woolnough, and Perry would be very useful to have back on deck. Our light pack did the job last week, but the Bulldogs' forwards are another kettle of fish entirely.

Hopefully Hagan has been talking to Bellamy, or at the very least, watching last week's tapes and praying for rain.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
That's a very strong team. The fact Hagan hasn't added an 18th and 19th player, it leaves me thinking he mush be confident all the players listed will play.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I thought there was a cloud over Wooly and Parso.
However if they can be fit for the game it's a much better looking side.

General Knight

Juniors
Tahu will struggle for sure esp. when hes got no gidley and no johns around him. I think he'll get injured more playing for parra than the knights cause i dont think their conditioning staff is any better than ours.

keeney

First Grade
hages hardly ever lists extra players tho, he brings in changes as they are needed

Timana's girl

Juniors
Tahu is a talanted player in his own right. Ofcourse i'd prefer to see in knights colours, but i do agree that he wont be as good without gids. Having said that, if he plays centre then he wont be as good as when he played in newcastle cause he played wing for us, and i think that is his most dangerous position. So he is not going to be as good, but he still will be a good player (that is, if he stops getting injured)

Latest posts