What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Touch Footy Team 2007

aqua_duck

Coach
lol
ok so how nbout we meet at richie benaud at 8:30 give us a chance to get to know everyone and throw the footy around, can someone print off the sheet

P.S anyone not know the way to richie benaud?

aqua_duck

Coach
sneaky_is_here said:
i had a look doesn't seem to hard, not far from parra stadium by the looks.[/quotewhen you get off at the station walk toward to peter wynn side of parra, not the westfield side, and keep walking up till you pass a few servos and a KFC

The Devil

Bench
Hey all, I probably won't be able to make it, on account that I have a mates 21st to go to tonight AND a bucks night, so i won't be in much shape to be playing footy at 9am. Good luck with tomorrow, hope you all have a ball.

In case anyone was wondering - rain has not caused the Ovals to be shut and we're good to go for tomorrow. Cyas there!

Stranger

Coach
:lol: I scored as many times for canberra as i did for newi :lol:!!!

Only time you scored was when you date raped me!

Stranger

Coach
Its a bird.... Its a plane...

No wait... its matt parsons!

nk3.jpg

Stranger

Coach
Thanks to the parra girls for the pic. These are all the knights ones that they have.

One of the stars along with Aqua Duck.
nk2.jpg

Officially the worst player of the day.
nk1.jpg

Jess takin the ball up
13.jpg

Wayne with his usual terrible D.
pp1.jpg

Sharron has a team photo :)