What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Cowboys... Tip the Score

Terminator

First Grade
Moffo said:
cowpats 28
knights 22

Cheers,
Moffo

HaHaHa!
lOOK MATE THE COWBOYS ARE SCREWED!! :lol: :arrow: :lol:
I like them, I just think they will be lucky to get to double figures thats all.
Cheers mate!

MC DUI

Juniors
KNIGHTS 96 - Cowgirls 0

I figure we get 48 - 0 in each half this time, especially now we don't have that dead weight Johns holding us back. :lol:

misty

Juniors
I've thought lonnnnnnnnnnnng & HARD about this and i've come up with the KNIGHTS WIN :lol:

The cowboy put up a good fight but we were too strong they went down something like this....

KNIGHTS 48

COWBOYS 4

MAN OF THE MATCH: KURT GIDLEY :p

Anonymous

Juniors
MC DUI said:
KNIGHTS 96 - Cowgirls 0

I figure we get 48 - 0 in each half this time, especially now we don't have that dead weight Johns holding us back. :lol:

Yeah, joeys arse just held the team back so much, we couldnt play to our potential with him there :roll: I am glad kurt has come to our rescue.

Anonymous

Juniors
terminator007 said:
pando said:
Newcastle 46-Cowboys-4
MOM: Sean Rudder
1st Try Scorer: Timana Tahu

I bet ya Rudder gets a shot at goal too....Now that will be funny.

-GS.
It would be a magnamious gesture by the Knights for all the hardwork and loyalty Sean has shown the club for the last eight years, personally I would like to see him leading the team in a lap of honour at the end of the game.

I would like to see that, i just hope he can make his way back to the team after he stops to say high to someone. And if they are going to kick balls into the crowd at the start of the match, get Rudsy to aim for the in goal area.

Sorry i actually like the bloke, i just have too many scars to not give him some grief.

I hope he scores a hat trick and tops the tackle count.

Azkatro

First Grade
pando said:
Newcastle 46-Cowboys-4
MOM: Sean Rudder
1st Try Scorer: Timana Tahu

I bet ya Rudder gets a shot at goal too....Now that will be funny.

-GS.

Has Rudder ever won a man-of-the-match award at the Knights?

Latest posts