What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Storm Game Commentry (Spoiler)

RABK

Referee
We need a try bad. Something for confidence sake. We are starting to look a bit more promising. A try before halftime and 10 points down wouldn't be to bad.

John_Travolta

Juniors
:lol:
You should hear the storm fans at the ground lol they sound geniused yelling "Melbourne, MELBOURNE, MELBOURNE" :clap:

Alex28

Coach
35th Minute - Billy Slater goes over the line from a break down Matt "best defender ever" Gidley's side of the field. Slater was behind the kicker (Matt King) - try to the Storm. Disgraceful defence.

Try Converted by Orford. 22-0 to the Storm

RABK

Referee
For ten fuc*en minutes we had the ball in melbournes half and did nothing but throw it out and drop it. Fuc*en disgraceful, and injury's aren't an excuse. Conversion succesful. Melbourne 22 knights 0.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
OK thanks for the updates but I think im glad i am not watching it. Long match? Mate this could be a long season.

Oh and by the way, anyone who hasnt voted yet, please vote for me to win Knights Survivor. Cheers.

Nuffy

Bench
People criticised me previously for being pessimistic.

Based on the first 40 minutes I think I have been optimistic.

I'd like to congratulate Coach Hagan, the players and everyone associated with the club for producing some of the worst football ever seen.

With a 6 month off season we look worse than last year.

Theres no defence in the middle of the ruck, the outside backs are woeful and the forwards are getting monstered.

PLUS the worse thing is that there is ZERO enthusiasm.

Good work boys keep it up, you're doing us proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

John_Travolta

Juniors
lol OMG, I forgot to tell you guys, they are struggling that much Joey`s been packing down in the scrums in the second row!!! Mel told me b4 haning up earlier I was like woah. LOL Alex @Kidley comment btw :(

Alex28

Coach
39 Minute - Scott Hill narrowly misses scoring after a massive brain explosion by Anthony Quinn. What the hell was he thinking? Chalk flies up on the point of impact - has to be no try. We got lucky...

Still 22-0 to the Storm...

Latest posts