What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Warriors Post Match Talk

ozbash

Referee
hmmm, good move tony.

my pre after match thoughts are
1- well done to us
2- condolences to joeys family
3- you guys will get used to "The New Zealand Knights" , we,re not such a bad lot. :D

ozbash said:
hmmm, good move tony.

my pre after match thoughts are
1- well done to us
2- condolences to joeys family
3- you guys will get used to "The New Zealand Knights" , we,re not such a bad lot. :D

What r u trying to say Joey wrecks his knee again and retires and everyone is condolosating his family. WELL THEN SHESNOTONALLDAYALLDAY

knights_maniac

Juniors
there is no emoticon to display the disgust, anger and sheer confusion Im feeling right now.

Im over hoping things will happen this year and for the short future. We're f**ked..I love the club...but its that simple..we're f**ked.

knights_maniac

Juniors
Where is the guts? The hanging on guts? Hell it was 20-0 if im correct...theres no "hanging on" scenario there...they should have hammered the nail into the coffin and finished it! Im so f**king ashamed! Professional footballers play a half of good footy and come back to shit shite again...

another thing..what minute of the game did Johns get the injury? 2GB is covering the manly game so there isnt that much info...

knights_maniac

Juniors
Im also feeling for Bedsy...he is going to have to lead this side again and play his guts out...moreso than last year.

Missa

Juniors
utter disbelief at the fact we were up 20-0 and end up losing....what the f*** is going on>>>?????

im disgusted and apalled to think we let this one slip away...here was me thinking we could rack up a huge score with that start,,,i was going to watch the game on fox replay tonight....dont know if i can now.....

bloody injuries.....whats the story there.....how many more do we get....joey is gone and abs......its f***ed

knights_maniac

Juniors
Missa said:
utter disbelief at the fact we were up 20-0 and end up losing....what the f*** is going on>>>?????

im disgusted and apalled to think we let this one slip away...here was me thinking we could rack up a huge score with that start,,,i was going to watch the game on fox replay tonight....dont know if i can now.....

bloody injuries.....whats the story there.....how many more do we get....joey is gone and abs......its f***ed
i walked to the pub...at 2pm...i was told the game was on fox...to my pleasure i found out its not on till 6 so i walked all the way home and was going to drive up...20-0 yeah i was pumped...now...im shaking my head...I cant believe there was not guts there to hang on...no gritt...

2GB is talking about johns injury...gone off for scans...high doubts about his future playing career....

TooheysNew

Coach
It's ok - i'm sure hages will still have the tea and scones and pats on the back waiting in the change rooms. :?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I dont know what to say right now, words just dont describe it .........................

knights_maniac

Juniors
Im more worried about getting out of the rut we are in...financially, player wise, conditioning etc etc...its a massive hill to climb and we are still running down it...

*melliez*

Juniors
We need to change something.. Maybe trainers or something...

I have heard that a change in trainers is quite possible at the moment. There are talks between the club and the party involved. This has come from one of the people invovled in the talks..

Latest posts