What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V's Dragons. MOM, FTS, Pick The Score

eddo

Juniors
I think GKF might actually be RobbieO in disguise :lol:

Dragons 42 - Nil
FTS Cooper
MOM Lance Thompson

Jono078

Referee
Who wins out of these:

knights04
Pumba
bedsy
Missa
Kazaf - I think this is the closest one on 24-20

antonius

Coach
thuganomics said:
Missa
i_love_matt_gidley
Kazaf

They should all win.
None of those picked the Dragons to win (That's the first criteria), looking through all the tips nobody who picked a Dragons win is anywhere near close. Result= No winner.

Doctor

Bench
antonius said:
thuganomics said:
Missa
i_love_matt_gidley
Kazaf

They should all win.
None of those picked the Dragons to win (That's the first criteria), looking through all the tips nobody who picked a Dragons win is anywhere near close. Result= No winner.

Agreed -- no winner here.

I must say though that I have no regrets about tipping us for a 50-point scoreline. The Dragons had every reason to win last night, and the Knights every reason to lose. Both their seasons are kilometres apart -- the Knights having lost just about every regular first grader, and also having lost the obvious Premier League back-up players.

Then with the loss of Newton early -- if a 50 point scoreline was on the cards before, then a far bigger score was there for the taking.

Full credit to the Knights for their gutsiness. They had no reason to get within 20 of the Dragons -- so as such I wouldn't have changed my tip.

thuganomics

Coach
antonius said:
thuganomics said:
Missa
i_love_matt_gidley
Kazaf

They should all win.

Oh ok, i though you had to just get the margin or close to it.

Matt23

Staff member
Missa had our score right and the margin, I reckon she should get the banner

Latest posts