What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V's Eels Post Match Talk

mat_parsons

Juniors
I m considering buying real knights' armour (helmet, sword and srtuff) not as gear to bring to game but as a protection from wild Parra, Mel, Roosters, Dragons fans. And something to put in my ears of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks God no one goes for Cows over here :lol:

P.S.

People say laughter is the best medicine.

miladi

Juniors
I am and always will be diehard supporter of the team. Even when I sit in the stands and watch a disaster before my very eyes.

The problems I saw on Saturday were a lack of fire and lack of defence. The number of times Knights' players stood and watched an Eel run with the ball was ridiculous.

But, that was Saturday. Hopefully the guys will learn and go forward. Keep your eyes forward, head up and heart open.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
I am and always will be diehard supporter of the team. Even when I sit in the stands and watch a disaster before my very eyes.

The problems I saw on Saturday were a lack of fire and lack of defence. The number of times Knights' players stood and watched an Eel run with the ball was ridiculous.

But, that was Saturday. Hopefully the guys will learn and go forward. Keep your eyes forward, head up and heart open.

couldnt have said it better myself

Sure the Dogs/Brisbane games were great...No question
Point being that Melbourne usuall y get their bums smacked here and parra were let off the hook.
Thats 4 points that go begging...
4 points that could have put us well into the top 4....18 points!
Dont sugarcoat it....We compounded the loss to Melbourne.