What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights vs Raiders @ EAS Game Thread

IanG

Coach
Getting in early for our next game. Back at home against the Canberra Raiders
It's the only Saturday game on next weekend. Not sure if Mad Dog and Simmo will be back for it. Kurt Gidley will probably be out on Origin duty.

jb2

Juniors
Are the Raiders, my pet hate team after Penrith.
You just don't know whether they will turn up to play or not and all in all a crap team.
I would not be surprised if the result of this game is either 50 - 4 our way or there way.

Go the Knights !

Hanscholo

Bench
Canberra usually come into for around this time, results have shown that to be happening. We wont want to take this game easily....see parra. They will be right up for this.

IanG

Coach
Knights team for match against the Raiders tomorrow night
1. Shannon McDonnell
2. Keith Lulia
3. Junior Sau
4. Adam MacDougall
5. Akuila Uate
6. Ben Rogers
7. Jarrod Mullen
13. Matt Hilder
12. Zeb Taia
11. Steve Simpson (c)
10. Chris Houston
9. Issac De Gois
8. Mark Taufua

Interchange
14. Wes Naiquama
15. Marvin Karawana
16. Richard Fa'aoso
17. Danny Wicks
18. Corey Patterson
19. Scott Dureau

Interesting that Brian Smith has announced a 19 man squad.

hmmm.. interesting one.

Can't see us winning to be honest. We have a poor record against the lesser teams this year. I can see the guys taking this game lightly and getting done.

Spike

First Grade
Late Mail says Smith will drop Dureau and Paterson from the extended bench. Hope it it just Smith being Smith

IanG

Coach
hmmm.. interesting one.

Can't see us winning to be honest. We have a poor record against the lesser teams this year. I can see the guys taking this game lightly and getting done.

Well it was heading that way against the Bunnies too. I don't think we can afford to take teams lightly.

Pika

Bench
If our pack brings the intensity they have shown in the second half against the Bunnies and the Storm we should be right.

IanG

Coach
It's also EnergyAustralia Kids Free Day
Free entry to the first 2500 kids under 12 accompanied by a paying adult. Free tickets available from the Knights Kingdom or at the gate only.

Serc

First Grade
I just hope you receive your ticket after you've paid for it

I must apologise for picking on two lines directed to you know who in one night, as its not nice to gang up on people - but I burst out laughing when I saw that, classic.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spike

First Grade
Hmm, to make a metaphor you can relate to, like Andy Dufresne, I'll just keep chipping away

Serc

First Grade
For those of you wondering about the weather today, all that cloud that is hanging around is going to stay there all day, but it won't produce any rain. The one good thing about the cloud hanging around is that it won't get cold so quickly tonight (though it won't be too warm to start off with!)

Also while it is going to be a pretty chilly day, the winds will be pretty calm tonight so there won't be the usual wind chill from the breeze.

So get to the game if you're not sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts