What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Incorrect

Coach
Just saw Joseph Ualesi walking his dog, he must live near me. He said hi as he walked past me, seems like a big friendly giant... He's a big merkin.

Also saw Cam King at lunchtime. He was getting a haircut at the same dodgy $12 Arab joint I go to in parra... Good to see him staying grounded despite all the glitz and glamour of being an NRL star...

[QUOTE="Incorrect, post: 12344767, member: 44453"

Also saw Cam King at lunchtime. He was getting a haircut at the same dodgy $12 Arab joint I go to in parra... Good to see him staying grounded despite all the glitz and glamour of being an NRL star...[/QUOTE]

That joint is probably where we exchange the brown paper bags.

Or, 'that'll be $12 Mr King'. 'Oh here's your $20,000 change'.

84 Baby

Referee
Just saw Joseph Ualesi walking his dog, he must live near me. He said hi as he walked past me, seems like a big friendly giant... He's a big merkin.

Also saw Cam King at lunchtime. He was getting a haircut at the same dodgy $12 Arab joint I go to in parra... Good to see him staying grounded despite all the glitz and glamour of being an NRL star...
Excellent barbershop that place

Chipmunk

Coach

You'd be stuffed in the berra if you're out looking for someone to do a hair cut for $12...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

f**k. I used to get my hair cut by the only Arab in Perth and the merkin charged $15! Must be supply-and-demand. If there were more Arabs in Perth it would drive prices down.

Incorrect

Coach
f**k. I used to get my hair cut by the only Arab in Perth and the merkin charged $15! Must be supply-and-demand. If there were more Arabs in Perth it would drive prices down.
Mate, there's about 48 arab joints in Parra these days doing men's haircuts for less than it cost 40 years ago.... they're probably all in cahoots but hey, what do I care? They're heap, quick and their BO is just about bearable...