What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Gronk

Staff member
Good second half, but to be fair, Manly are rubbish.

Too easy in end.

If @Avenger was here, Carty would be on the shit list.

I like Solo more than Sivo. That's probably not a controversial opinion.

Good to get some cattle back. Waqa back soon.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sivo probably needs a month to get into shape. Will he be given one more game in NSW CUP? I think possibly one more but he won't get to any sort of peak fitness and confidence till about rnd 18.

Gronk

Staff member
Sivo probably needs a month to get into shape. Will he be given one more game in NSW CUP? I think possibly one more but he won't get to any sort of peak fitness and confidence till about rnd 18.
Depends how Perham goes tonight I guess. <shudder> 🤯

Gazzamatta

Coach
Russell was great. Moved to the centre to replace Liouzu (sp) at halftime. Liouzu was average. Not sure about him. Good size but showing little.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't see the game, so is Russell ready for the NRL now, or do we go with Sivo ? Perham needs to go and Simonsson wasn't much better.

Is Laizou better off playing as an edge forward ?

hindy111

Post Whore
Didn't see the game, so is Russell ready for the NRL now, or do we go with Sivo ? Perham needs to go and Simonsson wasn't much better.

Is Laizou better off playing as an edge forward ?

Laizou may just be flushed out of the system.
We have some good young backs in under 20s coming through I have been told. Probably the best of the lot are Yates, Hands,Greig,Russel,Rodwell....And of course Jake maybe. Haven't heard much about Morettis progress so I doubt he has set the world on fire.

Latest posts