What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

JokerEel

Coach
and Brendan was available for how many?

Missing from all team sheets till round 3 when he played 5/8th for Cup. Missing the next week then Hooker in cup for round 5, 5/8th in cup in round 6,7, and first grade bench in round 8 and back to 5/8th in cup this week.
Now your real question should be "Is he a better half then Blaize, Dejean or Ethan?" To which I will go with "no" which is why it wasn't in firsts at that position.

Will be interesting when Gutho and Moses are back..
What will they do with Hands..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well if Hands isn't seen as an NRL half and MA is the next hooker let him go.
I’m sure he’s seen as an option. He is just way down the list.
Josh Lynn could be playing in CUP instead send Hands to RMC.
If he was ready for NSW Cup he would be playing there. It’s not like we’re reluctant to pick youngsters in reserve grade. I personally think Lynn is too slow and will never play first grade.
But we all know the club has NFI idea and Hands will be in first grade next week as a backup hooker when Lussick shits the bed another astute signing...
We were winning when Hands replaced Lussick vs the Tigers. By the time Lussick came back on we were behind. If the club has no idea what does that say about you?
"They will argue" gee you are a stooge..
And you’re a whinger. Give it a f**king rest.

JokerEel

Coach
I’m sure he’s seen as an option. He is just way down the list.

If he was ready for NSW Cup he would be playing there. It’s not like we’re reluctant to pick youngsters in reserve grade. I personally think Lynn is too slow and will never play first grade.

We were winning when Hands replaced Lussick vs the Tigers. By the time Lussick came back on we were behind. If the club has no idea what does that say about you?

And you’re a whinger. Give it a f**king rest.

FFS
1715234509703.png

Well the club hasn't won a competition since 1986 so I am going to say I have more of an idea than them until they do actually win one....

Well at least I know I have more of an Idea than you.

ALX25

Bench

Confidence was down but has improved by running it more recently. Poor coaching and not having a stable halfs partner also a detriment?

Last edited: