What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Delboy

First Grade
They turned their season around Round 4. Slowly from there they have gelled and strung form together.

I think they have won 8/9 since April. You can talk about width in attack etc, but the games they have won vs the games they have lost - its missed tackles. Of the games they won, they miss 23/25 tackles. That’s a great effort.
Probably as I don’t look at stats, prefer the eye test

King-Gutho94

Coach
Not really.
You have been proven wrong numerous times in this forum.

I have little birds BA walked away from reggies after round 5 had it confirmed from multiple people.

The turnaround since has proven you have no idea and should let the adults do the talking.

9 wins from 12 since BA's micromanagement left the reggies dressing room.

What were in reggies after round 5

Avenger

Immortal

I have little birds BA walked away from reggies after round 5 had it confirmed from multiple people.

The turnaround since has proven you have no idea and should let the adults do the talking.

He only interfered because his son was playing hooker. It’s obvious.

Gazzamatta

Coach

Mate they were f'n hopeless those first 5 or so rounds. As bad as Ive seen.

King-Gutho94

Coach
He only interfered because his son was playing hooker. It’s obvious.
BA has conned a lot of people.

He is a cunning prick.

He had all the Junior development focus on Rouse Hill for 4 or 5 years while Jake and Matt were coming through. And ensured they had a saloon passage through the grades.

As someone told me tonight at the game wtf did Nathan Brown's report into Junior development go. It never got released to the members. While the Nepotism tag got leaked into the media. Where was the report.

What is the club hiding. At the time the nepotism got leaked we were in a GF and the club were willing to protect BA at all costs.

While Mounties get snapped up Canberra,
Blacktown by Manly.

How many juniors have come from Wenty in the past 10 years one of the biggest clubs in Western Sydney.

Haze Dunster that's it.

Hills Bulls have plenty of kids come through got ignored all because Rouse Hill were the priority in the BA era

It's a disgrace that BA has destroyed the joint for personal gain.

JokerEel

Coach
BA has conned a lot of people.

He is a cunning prick.

He had all the Junior development focus on Rouse Hill for 4 or 5 years while Jake and Matt were coming through. And ensured they had a saloon passage through the grades.

As someone told me tonight at the game wtf did Nathan Brown's report into Junior development go. It never got released to the members. While the Nepotism tag got leaked into the media. Where was the report.

What is the club hiding. At the time the nepotism got leaked we were in a GF and the club were willing to protect BA at all costs.

While Mounties get snapped up Canberra,
Blacktown by Manly.

How many juniors have come from Wenty in the past 10 years one of the biggest clubs in Western Sydney.

Haze Dunster that's it.

Hills Bulls have plenty of kids come through got ignored all because Rouse Hill were the priority in the BA era

It's a disgrace that BA has destroyed the joint for personal gain.

I assume that the club has changed tack now a lot of our juniors who aren't in the Flegg play for Cabramatta /Wenty/Hills in RMC or Shield.

Gronk

Staff member
What about ?

It seems a very convenient rumour, propagated only by people who have an axe to grind.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He was in our best 17 under BA. Now with Sivo and Simmo injured he still can't get a shot lol.
Russell was ahead of him. Arthur dropped Russell once and Harper three times. Sivo, Penisini and Simonsson are the other top 17 outside backs. Talagi was ahead of Harper as well. He hasn’t played reserve grade since round eight.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It seems a very convenient rumour, propagated only by people who have an axe to grind.
Definitely the kind of rumour footy fans make up and then spread when they hear it. And when the person who made it up hears it from someone else they start believing it. In this way footy fans are just like army merkins.

Latest posts