What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So footy fans are not just like army merkins, as you'd randomly suggested on the previous page. No worries...
Again, you need to need to learn to read. The only way they’re like army merkins is that they love bullshit rumours.

If you spent as much time reading as you do trying to get invited to swingers parties, you probably wouldn’t have AIDS.
I think everything would be fine.
View attachment 90636
The army lesbians would stand over you for your smokes.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Actually, it's more like - no matter what, I will call out bullshit.
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

King-Gutho94

Coach
Actually, it's more like - no matter what, I will call out bullshit.
You remind me of those parking cops that would dish out a ticket to anyone that stops in a no stopping zone for 5 seconds to get there quota for the week.

Just need to chill out a bit and not be so uptight.

Let yourself go and have some fun there is a lot of BS in all parts of life embrace it.

Gronk

Staff member
You remind me of those parking cops that would dish out a ticket to anyone that stops in a no stopping zone for 5 seconds to get there quota for the week.

Just need to chill out a bit and not be so uptight.

Let yourself go and have some fun there is a lot of BS in all parts of life embrace it.
You might note that I have never had a go at you personally, however you do put shit on me and join in with all the other f**kwits. So how about you get off your high horse and practice what you preach?
I don’t mind @Gronk but you are bang on here.

I don’t mind you either, but sometimes you are a condescending merkin.

JokerEel

Coach
You might note that I have never had a go at you personally, however you do put shit on me and join in with all the other f**kwits. So how about you get off your high horse and practice what you preach?

I don’t mind you either, but sometimes you are a condescending merkin.

I hate everyone equally