What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

TheRev

First Grade
I wonder if they will give LKT/Tonga/Buchanan the week off or play them in Flegg? I think id give them the week off to not disrupt things.. that said im not sure if they want to manage games at all for JF finals (if indeed we made it).

TheRev

First Grade
5 competition points out of the Flegg Top5 currently..... some of those games they lost on the bell will haunt them.. but the Silktails are the team to rack up 50 on.. 0 wins, 16 losses, -440 differential...

TheRev

First Grade
Jersey Flegg Squad (10am Saturday):

NSW Cup has a bye this week, so they moved Tonga and Buchanan back down for the week (no LKT though), will be a strong side playing in fiji.. rly need to put 30-40 points on them.. I did watch the game we played against them earlier in the year.. the Silktails were very physical early.. very.. but it died off, and they werent good at the defensive side etc.. hence why I guess they are winless so far.

1. Ben Rumble
2. Tom Kirk
3. Ben Lavender
4. Hayden Buchanan
5. Jesse Williams
6. Nick Quinn
7. Ashton Ward (c)
8. Loko Pasfiki Tonga
9. Isaiah Fagalilo
10. Jacob Webster
11. Nick Tsougranis
12. Jack Quine
13. Finau Latu
Interchange
14. Kyan Hjaltason (c)
15. Travis Barrett-Hancock
16. Jett Liu
20. Cyrus Stanley-Traill

ALX25

Bench
TPH get that #1 jersey.. wish the game had coverage today.. love to see how he went.. rly hoping he will be our Trai Fuller or Keano Kini.. i.e. our little pocket rocket.. ironically it might be his pace that is the piece missing, but his tenacity might yet make up for it.

Has brought his good form up from SG Ball. A real competitor. A shame the QLD U19 selectors did not change their mindset.

TheRev

First Grade
I see Jesse Williams is playing on the right. He played left in Ball. I wonder if this has affected his try scoring like Ravalawa in reverse?
He has played right for all his flegg games, not sure if its impacting.. maybe they arent getting him the ball, or maybe he isnt coming in looking for work? He did set one up recently from the right.. he did all the work but passed infield at the end..

I hate not having coverage.. I cant tell if hes handling it well or not.. try-scoring can be a bit of a roll the dice at times.. I mean in the end all we really need from our wingers in higher greades are the basics.. catch the ball in defence and make tackles.. hit it up.. and if you get a chance run.. we know he has the last one downpat..

wing is one of the stronger spots in our nsw cup team also, he has a bunch in front of him if they are all fit and not in reserve grade... that might also be part of the problem.

Edit: I wonder if someone has the run metres from Flegg.. I know they track it cause ive seen other players figures before.

Interestingly Isaiah Fagalilo has jumped ahead of his captain to start at no9 this week in Flegg !
Hjaltason was sick last week, so maybe they are just going with the hooker that won that game.. but definitely a tussle between them as to which is our first pick to move up... esp if they r the same age as you mentioned.

Runner

Juniors
He has played right for all his flegg games, not sure if its impacting.. maybe they arent getting him the ball, or maybe he isnt coming in looking for work? He did set one up recently from the right.. he did all the work but passed infield at the end..

I hate not having coverage.. I cant tell if hes handling it well or not.. try-scoring can be a bit of a roll the dice at times.. I mean in the end all we really need from our wingers in higher greades are the basics.. catch the ball in defence and make tackles.. hit it up.. and if you get a chance run.. we know he has the last one downpat..

wing is one of the stronger spots in our nsw cup team also, he has a bunch in front of him if they are all fit and not in reserve grade... that might also be part of the problem.

Edit: I wonder if someone has the run metres from Flegg.. I know they track it cause ive seen other players figures before.

Hjaltason was sick last week, so maybe they are just going with the hooker that won that game.. but definitely a tussle between them as to which is our first pick to move up... esp if they r the same age as you mentioned.
It would be really good to get some Flegg coverage. I was hoping that someone who gets to some of the games would share their observations but maybe no-one who posts here has been in recent times.

I just went to the NSWRL website to check the teams for JF for Saturday but it showing the match has already been played and we won 18-10? It seems like a legit scoreline with timeline for tries etc. I wonder if this is some sort of glitch with someone testing software or has the match actually been played already?

TheRev

First Grade
It would be really good to get some Flegg coverage. I was hoping that someone who gets to some of the games would share their observations but maybe no-one who posts here has been in recent times.

I just went to the NSWRL website to check the teams for JF for Saturday but it showing the match has already been played and we won 18-10? It seems like a legit scoreline with timeline for tries etc. I wonder if this is some sort of glitch with someone testing software or has the match actually been played already?
hmm the game is scheduled for the weekend, lemme check with someone.. thats not a great scoreline if true..

TheRev

First Grade
lmao cmon guys be serious... the game definitely hasn't been played
Given the game is in fiji (inclement weather or who knows), it is possible something went down and they decided to play early.. waiting for someone to confirm.

Its a strange error given all the point scoring info is there... but a lot of interchange data is missing too.. so it is possible someone was just doing some testing of the system.. and accidentally did it on the live server.