What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

matPORTS

Juniors
Tuipulotu, V Fifita, T Coachman - give me a little bit of confidence that we have some depth there if players up top need to be dropped.

The rest of the reserves need to keep grinding away. Wins on the board and lighting up the individual stats sheets will only help their cause.

TheRev

First Grade
o A lot of wraps for Tuipulotu last week, I mean he was solid, but any winger on the left would have scored 3 or 4 tries.. dunno whos next in line tbh.. I have a feeling there is a lot to come out of this Lomax stuff and perhaps Tamale.

o Missing RyanC (concussion), Mulheissen (quad), Marshke (might be ongoing), definitely will be some challenges, but Knights arent going great in this grade.

o Noticed NickT on a very extended bench for Jersey Flegg also.. nice to see his name again even if hes not quite ready yet.. thought he would have come back via NSW Cup, but you imagine he will dominate at JF level.

Latest posts