What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

TheRev

First Grade
Fogarty would be an outstanding buy for us, and with Sanders going there next year and Strange locking down the 6, you never know. I don't know what the plan is there, because Sanders leaving Sydney to go be a backup in Canberra doesn't make a heap of sense
Surely they wouldnt let Fogarty go (id love him though), but why on earth did Sanders and Strange go down when he was in front?

I just dunno if we get someone without a promise that they will atleast be a fair crack at a first grade position... this is the dilemma Flanno has with both Hunt & Kyle.. rly interested to see what hes thinking for 2025.

Dragon David

First Grade

TheRev

First Grade
Yaa I think thats it for Flegg, even if they win 3from3 from here (including the raiders next week), NSW Cup I think is still alive but will be a brutal game this arvo against the dogs.

If you have NSWRLTV access.. this is another televised game at 5.15pm.

TheRev

First Grade
NSW Cup - Half Time Notes (18-0 up):
o Much like last week, rly dominant first half, just need to keep it up in the 2nd.
o Huge penalty count, was 6-0 at one point.. thats a big part of why we r in front, dogs have 2 players carried off also
o Stewart has had his best game ive ever seen.. punching holes thru the defence
o Fifita has dropped the ball twice in his first 2 carries.. ref saved him the first time
o Feagai has been very strong at left ctr, Bird and Rava been good also
o Tamale has dropped 2 balls Feagai has given him on the wing.. and another off LKT.. rly clumsy hands
o Right on half time theyve called AlecT as a double movement.. his whole body was in the ingoal.. would have been 24-0, hope that doesnt cost us.

Thats about it, every one else has been their usual selves... we need to start strong in the 2nd half.. dont want to repeat last weeks effort when we were 26-0 up.

TheRev

First Grade
2nd Half Notes (We won 30-6):
o The half was pretty flat, lots of errors
o Egan had a couple of moments in attack which was nice
o Tonga is something special.. hes gonna move up fast
o LKT got hit high in 2nd half, he had a pretty good game, small improvements every week... Skelton went to the bin
o I've lost my feed for the last 10 minutes, ill update this later lol

Huge win against a tough team.. we r playing a rly grindy forward style.. sometimes we struggle to hold it for 80mins but its effective. Finals chances still alive!

TheRev

First Grade
I think Jonah Glover deserves a lot more credit than he gets on here. Love his effort. Always backing up, goalkicking improving, just seems to me a real team player.
There are a lot of workman like performers out there, not a lot of ppl who will tear a game apart.. but its effective at winning football games if everyone defends well like they did today.

blacksafake

First Grade
2nd Half Notes (We won 30-6):
o The half was pretty flat, lots of errors
o Egan had a couple of moments in attack which was nice
o Tonga is something special.. hes gonna move up fast
o LKT got hit high in 2nd half, he had a pretty good game, small improvements every week... Skelton went to the bin
o I've lost my feed for the last 10 minutes, ill update this later lol

Huge win against a tough team.. we r playing a rly grindy forward style.. sometimes we struggle to hold it for 80mins but its effective. Finals chances still alive!
As always thanks for the updates & summaries @TheRev

TheRev

First Grade
Tonga was great tonight. Really coming along and stepping up nicely.
There was 1 carry when we were tired and he carried 3 blokes without stopping.. absolute animal.. not sure just how fast he can come on with the couchies etc in the queue.. but I think at some stage next year hes off the 1st grade bench.