What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

TheRev

Coach
2nd Half Notes:
o Tuitavake has been running off the back fence, looking for a contract in 2025
o Coric has been rly strong too all game.. big minutes.. would love to see his stats.. shame I dunno what happens to him next year.
o Ward ran really well in the 2nd half, but having trouble connecting with his outside men all game, his passing either go to ground or they are requiring the catcher to be flat-footed.
o All match we havent contested the bombs we put up, then at the last second Glover decides to contest his own kick lol.. catches it and falls over the line.. that was the moment that won us the game.
o Bit of a frown emoji for HFinau throwing a massive pass on his line with 2mins left that Buchanan then dropped.. and the jets just pick it up and walk over the line.. followed by kicking the dropout over the sideline on the full and having to defend our line for absolutely no reason.. so dumb.. but we got there.

Season is alive.. think were waiting on the game this arvo!

TheRev

Coach
Coric ran over 200 meters very good effort as was Tuiavake I think he wants to stay. Fifita is either soft or wants to do a Saab and go back to the northern beaches. As mentioned above RFM just not performing he should have been eating meters with his size but has dropped right off.
I know I repeat this constantly.. but the carries Fifita has are f***ing epic.. was another today where from a flat start he just carried blokes.. he just runs out of puff straight after... so if someone has a spot in their 30 by all means I think he might be worth a shot for them.. if he comes off he could be an explosive bench forward.. but yes for me he is the forward version of Saab.. a cat.

But no way we can afford to persist with him, and yah AlecT was great in his minutes, but Coric was great all game, never seemed to get tired. Dunno what he will next year, we cant fit him unless its a NSW Cup contract.. we might regret moving him on.. but I dunno what we can do about it.. another club might grab him..

And yes RFM is very out of form.. glad were not playing him tomorrow now.. anything we needed him for RyanC can cover.