What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW - Round 1 vs Parramatta Eels

3 points - Josh Perry. That's right, Josh Perry! The best game he has had for the club since the '01 GF.

2 points - Brian Carney. Sensational dubut. If he keeps up that standard (and I see no reason why he can't), I think I will cry when we pack him off to the Titans at the end of the year.

1 point - Matthew Gidley. Best club game in recent memory. Gave Carney some absolutely silver platter service, and was strong in defence.

Unlucky to miss out - the other 14 Knights players. The only player I was disappointed in was Reynoldson, but I think that has a bit to do with a lack of match fitness. All in all, a fantastic team performance.

Parki

Bench
3 points Carney
2 points K. Gidley
1 point A Johns

oh yeah, and i still hate carmont, hair or no hair, hes still sh*t :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spitty

Juniors
3. Craig Smith - Never stopped and lead the pack forward.

2. Matt Gidley - Best game from him in the last two years.

1. Brian Carney - Everything everyone has already said.

Noteable mention: Russell Smith - For altering the flow of the game and turning a potentially free flowing game into a stop/start affair. Reminding us that the players should never overshadow the referee.

Also;
Milton Thiaday - Almost made it but I HATE dropped ball and he dropped 2.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
3. Steve Simpson - As usual a energizer bunny and didn't make a mistake.
2. Kurt Gidley - Tooke the pressure of Joey and took some initiative
3. Matt Gidley - He concentrated on running instead of stepping and looking pretty, back to his best soon i hope.

thuganomics

Coach
Final scores for Round 1:

Brian Carney: 46
Milton Thaiday: 32
Kurt Gidley: 29
Steve Simpson: 18
Matthew Gidley: 18
Craig Smith: 10
Danny Buderus: 7
Adam Woolnough: 5
Josh Perry: 4