What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW: Round 13 vs Bulldogs

thuganomics

Coach
Scores after Round 12

Danny Buderus: 325
Andrew Johns: 283
Steve Simpson: 227
Craig Smith: 155
Matthew Gidley: 148
Milton Thaiday: 130
Brian Carney: 122
Kurt Gidley: 110
Anthony Quinn: 105
Josh Perry: 68
Clint Newton: 54
Kirk Reynoldson: 40
Jarrod Mullen: 33
George Carmont: 28
Riley Brown: 24
David Seage: 21
Todd Lowrie: 20
Luke Davico: 13
Adam Woolnough: 7
Reegan Tanner: 6
Brad Tighe: 5
Daniel Tolar: 2
Daniel Abraham: 1
Chris Bailey: 1

No votes till after the game please.

Stranger

Coach
3. Carney
1. Johns

There about the only 2 players who stuck to it. And Joey was... average at that.

Buderus was just to quiet.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Christ, I wish we could dock points. Reynoldson and Kurt Gidley would lose any they'd managed to amass.

3 - Brian Carney. The only decent winger in the club, and we'd better be buying somebody to replace him.
2 - Andrew Johns. Stood up when the rest of the team seemed content with mediocrity
1 - Clint Newton. The only forward worth mentioning.

Hall of Shame
Kirk Reynoldson - Hold the f**king ball
Kurt Gidley - Not a fullback and barely a five eighth
Reegan Tanner - Not a first grader
Riley Brown - Not present

Doctor

Bench
Given the following players made crucial mistakes: Kurt Gidley, Brian Carney, George Carmont, Quinn, Lowrie, Johns, Smith, Buderus, Woolnough, Simpson, Tanner, Perry, Reynoldson, Brown, Newton, etc etc -- not sure how we can award many points.

Mine are:

3. Simpson -- made metres everytime he had the ball, and made a couple of line breaks. Makes his tackles, and doesn't stuff up like his colleagues. His only error was a very dodgy ball to Johns from dummy-half. I won't hold that against him.

2. Johns -- was ok, but his listing here is a reflection of how poorly the other blokes played. Johns off his game still out-performs most of the team.

1. Buderus -- still one of our best, even though he gave away a stupid penalty. He is frustrated.

Quinn misses out because he let in three tries. Carmont dropped the ball and let in tries. Newton had a good game but bombed a try by not holding the ball when arriving at the try line. Reynoldson bombed a try too -- he had men on his left but chose to go to ground with the ball and lost it.

chinorocks

Juniors
3. Newton - Our best by a mile. If you didn't see it, watch the replay because you weren't watching....

2. Buderus - Saved trys, ran, tackled typical Buderus game.

1. Carney - Scored one, only contributed to one oposition try...a big improvement.

Unlucky: Smith, Simmo

Lucky to EVER play first grade again: Tanner, Brown, Carmont, Reynoldson (worst buy of all time)

3 - Simpson. Outstanding all night, the boys were lost in defence without him on the field.

2 - Newton. Reminded us all of how much we missed him when he was out with a typical whole-hearted display.

1 - Carney. Looked dangerous with limited opportunities.

I was going to give three 2's as JD and RABK did, but on second consideration I really thought Simmo deserved 3 points. In fact, he probably deserved more.

thuganomics

Coach
Current Scores

Steve Simpson: 27
Brian Carney: 22
Danny Buderus: 14
Clint Newton: 12
Andrew Johns: 11
Craig Smith: 9
Anthony Quinn: 5
Luke Davico: 4
Adam Woolnough: 1