What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW Round 5 vs Storm 2012

Jono078

Referee
I'm actually really stunned Tahu hasn't pulled more points, did anyone think he was good? He looked dangerous with each touch, had that big shot which got us some momentum back etc, only disappointing thing from him was the last Storm try.

Whats Doing

Bench
I'm actually really stunned Tahu hasn't pulled more points, did anyone think he was good? He looked dangerous with each touch, had that big shot which got us some momentum back etc, only disappointing thing from him was the last Storm try.

He was very good and a handful in attack but there were 2 Melbourne tries he was directly responsible for and thats why I didn't give him any points.

Rolla

Juniors

Tahu was our best back by a mile in attack. I thought Aku was great to but he seems to be taking a pasting so i might need to watch the game again

Serc

First Grade
3 - Houston (can't argue with 40 tackles and 0 missed)
2 - Tahu (I noticed him too Jono :) )
1 - Mullen (Bennett on Mullen last night: "I don't think there's much doubt that Mullen has proved to us that five-eighth is his position, he did last week and again this week"

Last edited:

Big Tim

First Grade
3. Mullen
2. Snowden
1. Tahu - hard to split him and Jimmy, but he showed some class touches, and was able to be a constant threat.

Joker's Wild

Coach
3 - Houston (can't argue with 40 tackles and 0 missed)
2 - Tahu (I noticed him too Jono :) )
1 - Mullen (Bennett on Mullen last night: "I don't think there's much doubt that Mullen has proved to us that five-eighth is his position, he did last week and again this week"

x2

Seage

Juniors
2. Costigan (honestly. I thought that was his best game for us and worked hard in defence and offered a lot more in attack then previously)
2. Snowden (self-explanatory. Another ripping performance)
1. Tahu (looked dangerous and created plenty in attack and him burying Sika Manu was a personal highlight)
1. McManus (the bloke is a genius)