What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kris Inu - A panther??

Brian Jackson

Juniors
I have heard all the rumours that Krisnan will re-sign with us shortly, on the back of the Hayne signing.

This morning i was filling up at a servo in the heart of Penrith and noticed Krisnan was filling up across from me.

Do we read anything into this??

;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
Brian Jackson said:
I have heard all the rumours that Krisnan will re-sign with us shortly, on the back of the Hayne signing.

This morning i was filling up at a servo in the heart of Penrith and noticed Krisnan was filling up across from me.

;-)

Yes, he needed petrol.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
1st.gif

Worst reason for a thread ever.

parramaniac2516

Juniors
Brian Jackson said:

;-)

Only if his profile is taken down from the website.:lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
If you'd seen him walking out of Panthers talking to Matt Elliott then I'd think you'd have reason for speculation....... filling up with petrol in Penrith could mean he was doing any number of things out that way.

I know he really likes to play pitch and putt. ;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

parramaniac2516

Juniors
It will be on the back page of the Telegraph Tomorrow and there will be interviews with Brian Jackson and the guy running the petrol store at the time.

strider

Post Whore
oh man :?

we shall announce a new law - no player may leave their suburban boundary or else they will leave their team :lol:

Bigfella

Coach
I think this story has legs.

The servo wasn't just in penrith. According to BJ - it was in the heart of Penrith!

Eelectrica

Referee
strider said:
oh man :?

we shall announce a new law - no player may leave their suburban boundary or else they will leave their team :lol:

That could prove.... interesting.

"So coach who's in the team this week?"
"Not sure yet, we've got to see who's in the district. Willie Mason was seen filling up at a nearby servo, so he's a chance. Hindy had to visit someone in Manly so he won't be."
;-)

parramaniac2516

Juniors
Bigfella said:
I think this story has legs.

The servo wasn't just in penrith. According to BJ - it was in the heart of Penrith!

There's no heart in Penrith just look at the panthers and the just prooves it ;-)

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Brian Jackson said:

;-)

Looks like he's gone then.

Thats a real shame.

Latest posts