What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kris Inu - A panther??

The Engineers Room

First Grade
carson said:
Could be worse, for me it means I support the west coast eagles.

and here was I thinking my drug taking years were behind me!!!

No I think you support the Reds in the JBC and I think Melbourne is your closest NRL team.

carson

Juniors
Natalie's Daddy said:
No I think you support the Reds in the JBC and I think Melbourne is your closest NRL team.

Was going to support the reds then found out that membership starting price is $165 - $200 per season. Seems a bit steep for JBC, especially seeing I won't be able to go to any of the games that clash with an eels game. Think I will just pick and choose which games I go to and pay the $15 per game fee.

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL:
But that is not the point of this silly exercise!!
You are meant to take the NRL club geographically closest!

The Colonel

Immortal
Hellsy said:
:lol:
But that is not the point of this silly exercise!!
You are meant to take the NRL club geographically closest!

Nuh.... that would mean I'd have to take Brisbane or the Gold Coast and I'm already to close to Qld for my liking as it is...

Nikki

Coach
Born and bred in Granville. So geographically Parra supporter.. But maybe with my surrounding community its safer to be a Doggies supporter :?

Bigfella

Coach
Sorry I thought you guys were saying that Melbourne is closer to Perth than it is to Canberra .. finally figured it out.

The Colonel

Immortal
Bigfella said:
Sorry I thought you guys were saying that Melbourne is closer to Perth than it is to Canberra .. finally figured it out.

danger_driving.gif

carson

Juniors
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
3 pages now of basically the same joke.........zzzzzz......zzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz

If this bores you then you better steer clear of the bye bye thread.

Latest posts